Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have grown many 24Ct and they can get decent size in a decent size pot. 16-20 inches high and wide, producing about 2oz on average in a happy environment. I grow in organic super soil ... not hydro or coco . One of my top 3 Mephisto strains.

Excellent. @Mizzo81 don’t know how to double quote so thanks too man. They were my freebies on my last order.

Prolly just my eyes too. My Sour cracks are 5 days older than the 24ks. All in soil in 3 gal pots and enjoying the megacrop 2.0 simplicity. :)

I need to update my journal with my latest pics. Hold tight though it might be a bit as it’s Friday and blue toof special done got me lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one 24C breaking the surface currently, going to be in 7.5 gallons of KIS Water Only Soil, and a second one will go into 7.5 gallons of KIS Water Only Biochar Soil as a comparison, once it pops up. They will both start out for 10 days or so in solo cups. Biochar is supposed to help yields noticeably, so I hope these 24C are pretty consistent to begin with, as far as structure and phenos? Or are there several phenos to be aware of?
Never grown that strain in a 7.5 gallon. I usually run it in a 5 gallon smart pot, water only super soil. Sounds like your plant will have everything she needs start to finish.
I have found pretty consistent results plant to plant. I start directly into my final pot though with this strain. No solo cup to start. Don’t want to stunt a small/medium plant.

I have mixed emotions on the solo cups, not really trying to stunt though, I just wanted to transplant the one into biochar since you can't start them in it, so I figured I would start both the same way for more control. I have used smart pots before but I don't like using that much water. The plastic hort pots keep things damp just right. But I do understand the beni's to using the porous bags, just trying to alleviate the use of so much water in my methodology.

Never grown that strain in a 7.5 gallon. I usually run it in a 5 gallon smart pot, water only super soil. Sounds like your plant will have everything she needs start to finish.
I have found pretty consistent results plant to plant. I start directly into my final pot though with this strain. No solo cup to start. Don’t want to stunt a small/medium plant.

I do use two foliar sprays and a fish emulsion in very small quantities as well, but make my batches small so as not to dump any down the drain of leftover foliar.

I have mixed emotions on the solo cups, not really trying to stunt though, I just wanted to transplant the one into biochar since you can't start them in it, so I figured I would start both the same way for more control. I have used smart pots before but I don't like using that much water. The plastic hort pots keep things damp just right. But I do understand the beni's to using the porous bags, just trying to alleviate the use of so much water in my methodology.
I think the key is being dialed into your own method. If it works.. keep doing it! There are some strains and for space considerations , I will start in Solo cups. There are some strains that are more sensitive, sex very early and can stunt if not given an optimal start. 24 ct and Gold Glue are two of them, for me. I have a couple more of GG to run but I’ll wait until my environment is near perfect.

Also been known to order a one pack original or limiteds with the afn discount comes to about a £11 delivered, get two in the pack plus two freebies...can't beat that, plus see if I get a new sticker to put up in the tent.. Think I nearly got em all tho so don't really work no more keep gettin doubles :nono: Wouldn't believe I'm 30 lol. I'd like to see all the non strain stickers they got available so I know. :headbang:

Just waiting for the second 24C to pop up!

IMG_1521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back