Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only posting this because there’s an ad for seedsman at the top of the page so I assume affiliated?

They seem to have a lot of rare strains, however obviously none in stock... does that ever change, rarely, or no?

Only posting this because there’s an ad for seedsman at the top of the page so I assume affiliated?

They seem to have a lot of rare strains, however obviously none in stock... does that ever change, rarely, or no?

I think they just don’t update their system, sorry!

I hope you find the genetics blow you away when you grow them. That's the other great thing about Mephisto besides the freebies. Nice selection of strains. If you selected any random 3 strains I'd probably say the same thing. I'll be growing sweet and sour and strawberry nuggs next myself.
Thanks :d5: I'll be starting a few before long :smokeit:Can't wait to see how they perform vs other autos i have ran. Really wanted to try the purple nuggets but I can't find them anywhere :shrug:

1st bold - Go back and read this thread Stan. He said that he sent you a PM to which you replied that you didn't get it and to send it again.

2nd bold- That's admitting to bad customer service. If a customer is not on AFN they can't get a hold of you? Come on guys, you have great genetics but need to work on your customer service.
You know the ancient text that is carved into the stone of customer service everywhere, "No one tells a soul if you do everything right, but screw up one time and they will tell 40 people." Well, that is out of date now since the advent of the internet, now the ratio is closer to 40,000 or 40 million people hear about your fuck ups. Or, as we machinists say, A hundred attaboys are wiped out by one single, "Oh Fuck!"

Last edited:
What's insane is that there are 6 people in the company....SIX......Ill remind myself of that if I get frustrated with them in the future..I want my stuff as fast as anyone and I get annoyed quickly, but 6 people handling that stuff all over the world..growing..testing..website..merchandise..advertising..packing and shipping..all with 6 people is damned imoressive

QUOTE="Microwave, post: 1989696, member: 18973"]@stan_mephisto @mephisto Respect! :worship:[/QUOTE]
:kiss: < microwave and the usual ones greasing up their lips to always kiss Mitches ass. :welcome:

Thank you Mephisto, that was quick and easy! Now the hard part, waiting a month or so to have room for a new plant or two. I have a funny feeling I am going to be ordering more soon too, the more I read and understand your breeding lines and goals the more I like shopping on your site. Keep up the informative work, cause it's not just about smoking that shit!

IMG_0304.jpg

What's insane is that there are 6 people in the company....SIX......Ill remind myself of that if I get frustrated with them in the future..I want my stuff as fast as anyone and I get annoyed quickly, but 6 people handling that stuff all over the world..growing..testing..website..merchandise..advertising..packing and shipping..all with 6 people is damned imoressive

I’d pack my family up and move to wherever needed be to be man number seven. Take whatever classes. Business, botany, whatever. I love growing pot. I love growing Mephisto pot. One day, I’m gonna be a or have a “Mephisto”. This is my passion man. Nothing else in life’s daily progress makes me happy like my plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back