Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :d5: I'll be starting a few before long :smokeit:Can't wait to see how they perform vs other autos i have ran. Really wanted to try the purple nuggets but I can't find them anywhere :shrug:
P.M. me

What's up peeps has anyone had a Sour crack go past 70 days
Just started two... like dropped them in a cup 72 hrs ago... :frog: don't think I've had one up and running that fast before...
20190111_173715-01.jpg

No. But using a big pot can add time, and I think MC extends grow time on some plants, the veg cycle seems longer. Plus I think I read you were trying some new ways of feeding than normal? If you were not feeding until week 3, maybe that is too long?

Oh Yeah FIRE!

My Grapey Walter...…… still curing...

View attachment 998139

View attachment 998140

Both of you guys.... Excellent! I started 9 Grapey Walters and I have harvested three of them so far, starting at 68 days and still counting. I still have them hanging and drying. These Grapey Walters are the best Mephisto plants I have yet to grow. There seems to be 4 different phenos by just looks. I can't wait to see if the high is as great as the grow. Congrats

Nope but I will next run. 61 days or so but trichs we’re mostly cloudy and mixed with a lot of red. She was asking to be chopped though.

Edit: this SC run was 5 gal soil. Next SC run in 3gal pots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illuminautos No35 ORANGE BISCUITS on day 53 you can almost smell the frost :drool:

Attachments

• IMG_2912.JPG
    IMG_2912.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2914.JPG
    IMG_2914.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2915.JPG
    IMG_2915.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 89
i run a grow journal on GD.com or on instagram under the same name like here...

they absolutley lovely to run they all about 60 70 cm and very solid Diamond Coated Buds and she have almost 2 weeks left

i run a grow journal on GD.com or on instagram under the same name like here...

they absolutley lovely to run they all about 60 70 cm and very solid Diamond Coated Buds and she have almost 2 weeks left
Might be silly question what’s gd.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back