Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illuminautos No35 ORANGE BISCUITS on day 53 you can almost smell the frost :drool:
This strain makes great rosin
IMG_20190112_113640_746.jpg

@Dabber I had them waay past day 70 all cloudy non amber trichomes..So I wass pissed and harvest them..I even hsve video of them.on youtube,and I think I have journal hete,but With my old nick..

@Dabber I had them waay past day 70 all cloudy non amber trichomes..So I wass pissed and harvest them..I even hsve video of them.on youtube,and I think I have journal hete,but With my old nick..

is it ok to dry a plant in the tent im stil growing in?

have any of you tried that before

Meh.too much light. Cut large V shaped branches and set them on the bottom part of a coat hanger and stick in a spare closet.
I have one of those net drying racks i got from off amazon

The problem is the smell

I need to dry inside the tent because that’s where the filter is

I might trying using a sheet or piece of cardboard to block the light

I have one of those net drying racks i got from off amazon

The problem is the smell

I need to dry inside the tent because that’s where the filter is

I might trying using a sheet or piece of cardboard to block the light

What’s the humidity in your tent? I dunno about you but there’s no way anything would dry in mine with 3-however many other plants in flower. Just too moist. I feel ya on the smell thing though. Could smell mine outside for about a week or two.....

What’s the humidity in your tent? I dunno about you but there’s no way anything would dry in mine with 3-however many other plants in flower. Just too moist. I feel ya on the smell thing though. Could smell mine outside for about a week or two.....
Humidity in my tent is usually low

Right now im at 80 degrees and 47% humidity and thats with running 2 humidifiers

My humidity drops down into the 20s if one of the humidifiers runs out of water and im not home to fill it back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back