Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immmm neeeewwww! :d5: Finally acquired myself some mephistos genetics. After years of drooling over thier strains I've recieved my first order. Picked up three strains to start out with Strawberry nuggets, sour stomper, and illuminato [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] the sweet n sour. They also sent me an awesome freebie the ghost toof [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] illuminato!!!
IMG_20190109_194702_326.jpg
:headbang::worship:Honestly recieved twice what I had ordered not including all the awesome slaps they sent me as well. More than thankful for the generosity received and this easily became one of my favorite orders to ever land in the mailbox :cheers::bow: now what to get into first :pass:

Immmm neeeewwww! :d5: Finally acquired myself some mephistos genetics. After years of drooling over thier strains I've recieved my first order. Picked up three strains to start out with Strawberry nuggets, sour stomper, and illuminato [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] the sweet n sour. They also sent me an awesome freebie the ghost toof [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] illuminato!!!View attachment 998293 :headbang::worship:Honestly recieved twice what I had ordered not including all the awesome slaps they sent me as well. More than thankful for the generosity received and this easily became one of my favorite orders to ever land in the mailbox :cheers::bow: now what to get into first :pass:

I hope you find the genetics blow you away when you grow them. That's the other great thing about Mephisto besides the freebies. Nice selection of strains. If you selected any random 3 strains I'd probably say the same thing. I'll be growing sweet and sour and strawberry nuggs next myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back