Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown bags dindt work for me either..... whole plant hang too jars is the way forward don't be greedy speed drying

Last edited:
Well tbh burping isnt needed as the aromas are spot on as I smelt on plant if you know what I mean so stable I guess... As and how you like it I suppose but really depends on how long you will have it for I've got maybe 2.z left so haha

Well tbh burping isnt needed as the aromas are spot on as I smelt on plant if you know what I mean so stable I guess... As and how you like it I suppose but really depends on how long you will have it for I've got maybe 2.z left so haha
Burping for moisture, not aroma. I've had jars go 2 days solid and then go up a point or two... burp... still not curing till its stable and sealed.

Mitch's instagram has all the current details. But testers for the new strains are going out this month, so expect to see some nice grow threads soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hey mitch I sent you a DM, if you could just give it a read and get back with me i would appreciate it more than you know. Want to get my order in ASAP

NICE!!! A week or so away from my Grapey Walter harvest. Can’t wait to taste her.

Couldn’t wait any longer for my lil sour crack. She came into this world Nov 14. Went for the cut about 30 minutes ago. Now I wait....gonna kill me waiting!!!

I think that'll be illuminauto number 20, which I believe is 3 bears og x grape crinkle. Lucky man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back