Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 to 12 day dry
4 week cure...
Provided I have full jars before...

Otherwise...
tumblr_mx9dh3nWWk1t55xupo1_400.gif

Well I have havested 2 crops in identical Rh and temps first one chopped hung whole plant 39 Rh and 21.5 c temp for 4 days then manicure etc cure start wasn't enough tbh compared to this 2nd one.... Smelt wet/unodascore.....but wait another day on Grapey was crispy as after 5days but managed to get 64hm on jarring and 2 days in getting real tastey I think you gotta dial in your atmosphere to achieve stable drying figues and don't rush this stage as you will never get the premium taste/high your expectations are leading you to trail and error is the way of life one must determin the difference

Last edited:
Well I have havested 2 crops in identical Rh and temps first one chopped hung whole plant 39 Rh and 21.5 c temp for 4 days then manicure etc cure start wasn't enough tbh compared to this 2nd one.... Smelt wet/unodascore.....but wait another day on Grapey was crispy as f but managed to get 64hm on jarring and 2 days in getting real tastey I think you gotta dial in your atmosphere to achieve stable drying figues and don't rush this stage as you will never get the premium taste/high your expectations are leading you to trail and error is the way of life I one can determin the difference x
I should have stated...6 to 12 days @60 to 65 % rH and 70* full plant hang, main fan deleaf about 4 to 5 days in.

If flushed properly and dried the same way cure is quicker in brown paper bags ??? .... I've been curing in jars for 3 days now and tasting better than the street stuff already

No. Bags dry not cure. They slow the drying process in a low rH situation.

curing is to force the incident moisture to spread and evaporate evenly. Allowing the "hay" smell to dissipate. Thus the jar. No rush for a good cure.

61 in 3..... 63 in the other one

I must say from previous experience getting the right dryness before jarring up will speed up the flavour profiles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back