Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @mephisto. Y’all made it way too easy for me this time. :) CC payment to The Little Farm for forum stomper and sour stomper. Dang straight. And sweetness!!! Looking forward to getting stomped on by these genetics. Harvesting my little sour crack soon with blue toof special and Grapey Walter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be back soon, hopefully before the end of the month.

giphy.gif

OMG....received my seeds today. I'll say it now.. customer for life!
Paid for 15 seeds... 5- 3packs of forgotten cookies, fantasmo express, sour stomper, grape walker kush,and orange diesel. Each one of those packs included 2 extras. For additional freebies I received 4 additional 5 packs! 4 assed monkeys, 3 bears og, 24 carat, and ghost toof. I cant believe it. This was my first direct order. I was skeptical of the internet hype. No more! Count me in as one of the biggest cheer leaders out here!
Thanks mephisto!
Kris

I got word from the post man that there are nationwide delays on priority mail. If your tracking numbers show "Departing Destination " or "in trasit" then your shipment will likely be delayed by a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, this is one reason why we took a break over the holidays.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

@stan_mephisto any updates or photos of those three rumored strains soon to come? Very curious and excited. Thanks
Mitch's instagram has all the current details. But testers for the new strains are going out this month, so expect to see some nice grow threads soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OMG....received my seeds today. I'll say it now.. customer for life!
Paid for 15 seeds... 5- 3packs of forgotten cookies, fantasmo express, sour stomper, grape walker kush,and orange diesel. Each one of those packs included 2 extras. For additional freebies I received 4 additional 5 packs! 4 assed monkeys, 3 bears og, 24 carat, and ghost toof. I cant believe it. This was my first direct order. I was skeptical of the internet hype. No more! Count me in as one of the biggest cheer leaders out here!
Thanks mephisto!
Kris
Black Friday sales are even better mephisto always goes above and beyond for its customers [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back