Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to offer my apology to the group also. I was one of the new members that was put off ,and really should have kept my feelings to myself since I didn't have a dog in this fight. I wanted to have my account wiped, but after talking with @Son of Hobbes I decided to stay. I have a lot of positive to learn about autos and will have a lot of positive to add in the future. Again, my apologies.

Looking for recommendations for a battle girl for Forgotten Cookies or Chem Dog?? Who's more managing for a 3x3 or 2x4 area, both heights will be 6' foot. Any one have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Looking for recommendations for a battle girl for Forgotten Cookies or Chem Dog?? Who's more managing for a 3x3 or 2x4 area, both heights will be 6' foot. Any one have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Chemdogging can get big. Probably bigger than Forgotten Cookies. I’ve only grown a few FC and topped then so can’t comment on height. A Chemdogging would certainly fill a 3x3 nicely.

Hey Guys i got my Hands on a handfull of Sam´s Crack and can´t find any information in the net about it.. i just know it was a freebie on black friday i guess..
Sams crack was a possible illiminauto for last year that didnt make it into the 10 we choose, its sour crack x samsquantch. Its untested so not much information, but a ton of people are growing them and there are a few grow off or hashtags to follow on IG.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Chemdogging can get big. Probably bigger than Forgotten Cookies. I’ve only grown a few FC and topped then so can’t comment on height. A Chemdogging would certainly fill a 3x3 nicely.
How does FC take to topping I may scrog a battle girl. Fc seems bushy enough to scrog

How does FC take to topping I may scrog a battle girl. Fc seems bushy enough to scrog
She took the topping like a champ and never looked back. Very easy plant to grow out. Just don’t overfertilize. Very frosty and wonderful complex smell.. limey biscuits..loud but mellows with a cure. Really really nice daytime.

Sams crack was a possible illiminauto for last year that didnt make it into the 10 we choose, its sour crack x samsquantch. Its untested so not much information, but a ton of people are growing them and there are a few grow off or hashtags to follow on IG.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes!!! Were doing a pheno hunt on Instagram [HASHTAG]#Samsfiends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Samscrack[/HASHTAG] . Give me a follow on IG I have a Sam's crack day 24 !!! @midwest_dank420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back