Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys really think $30 worth of bad seeds is what got @Atitoken worked up? It wasn't. He started out by emailing them to which he didn't get a reply. Next he PM'ed them through AFN. Still no reply. He mentions it in this thread. Stan replies to send it again because he didn't get it. By the time he finally gets to communicate with them he is already pissed.

Look around this thread, he isn't the only one that has had a problem getting a reply email from them. Mephisto doesn't seem to respond to unhappy customers until they have to (it's posted in a public forum for others to see).

Do you guys really think $30 worth of bad seeds is what got @Atitoken worked up? It wasn't. He started out by emailing them to which he didn't get a reply. Next he PM'ed them through AFN. Still no reply. He mentions it in this thread. Stan replies to send it again because he didn't get it. By the time he finally gets to communicate with them he is already pissed.

Look around this thread, he isn't the only one that has had a problem getting a reply email from them. Mephisto doesn't seem to respond to unhappy customers until they have to (it's posted in a public forum for others to see).
Not true, my initial response to atitoken was through pm with my offer to replace seeds. He wasnt happy with my offer so he decided to take it here.

The site email has never been our primary means of communication, our sales email, customer rep emails, or these and other forums are our perferred method of communication. The site email gets tons of spam and things can get lost in the mix.

Anyone who hasnt gotten a response through the site email can message me or email or sales account.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Could you check my order please.not heard anything since order confirmation 4 days ago.5000000106 .cheers.UK customer.I also know that you are busy.so thanks
Payment has been approved, looks like it should ship today or tomorrow. Should recive an email once packed.

Policy statement at Sensible Seeds ( most other seedbanks have the same thing, LOOK before you buy, if not, who's fault is it for not knowing? )

"Thinking about germinating seeds?
Best to think again. It is illegal in most countries to germinate cannabis seeds. Our seeds are sold as souvenirs and for collectors wishing to preserve quality genetics.
We cannot and will not provide growing advice or answer any questions relating to the growing or germination of cannabis seeds under ANY circumstances. Seeds cannot be replaced for reasons concerning germination."

And expecting speedy answers from a a small company like Mephisto right after the holiday bombardment is a bit foolish, these guys are still struggling to get orders out. This whole "I want it NOW" attitude is ludicrous, this is not Dutch Passion, this is a handful of guys working to bring you the best genetics possible. They WILL answer everyone but they need time to respond. How many times have these guys have a sale and have their stock of Artisanals, etc, wiped out in hours? How many people do you think it takes for an event like that? What the hell ever happened to having some patience????? Or common sense? They need not even reply, doing so puts THEM at risk according to the laws of most countries and THAT is the reason most don't want to reply, NOT to rip you off! Put yourself in their shoes. I'm sure most breeders and seedbanks would like to help, but if they wish to remain in business, they can't.

No, he has no legitimate complaint.

All this over a few seeds :WTF: @mephisto always takes care of their customers if they didnt take care of their customers there's no way they would be where they are today. I own my own business and know how important it is to have happy customers, when I deal with customers that have a complaint I do what I can to make them happy that all stops when people start acting like a horses ass and aren't willing to compromise :finger: is what they get from me. I can understand how the person feels but bashing a reputable business in a open forum after they offered to make it right not cool at all IMO lucky it's not me because I would've said :finger: after the first refusal of compromise just saying. @stan_mephisto @mephisto much respect from one business owner to the another for handling this with class :d5: IMO you've done what you could to make it right

Not true, my initial response to atitoken was through pm with my offer to replace seeds. He wasnt happy with my offer so he decided to take it here.

The site email has never been our primary means of communication, our sales email, customer rep emails, or these and other forums are our perferred method of communication. The site email gets tons of spam and things can get lost in the mix.

Anyone who hasnt gotten a response through the site email can message me or email or sales account.

1st bold - Go back and read this thread Stan. He said that he sent you a PM to which you replied that you didn't get it and to send it again.

2nd bold- That's admitting to bad customer service. If a customer is not on AFN they can't get a hold of you? Come on guys, you have great genetics but need to work on your customer service.

they've only recently expanded to the maybe 8. I believe they started with just 4 people. This was a bootstrap business, they started with almost nothing! I believe there is a thread on their beginnings.
I read somewhere that Meohisto has like 8 employees or something...gotta be more than that, but how small is the company exactly?

All this over a few seeds :WTF: @mephisto always takes care of their customers if they didnt take care of their customers there's no way they would be where they are today. I own my own business and know how important it is to have happy customers, when I deal with customers that have a complaint I do what I can to make them happy that all stops when people start acting like a horses ass and aren't willing to compromise :finger: is what they get from me. I can understand how the person feels but bashing a reputable business in a open forum after they offered to make it right not cool at all IMO lucky it's not me because I would've said :finger: after the first refusal of compromise just saying. @stan_mephisto @mephisto much respect from one business owner to the another for handling this with class :d5: IMO you've done what you could to make it right
You guys are all just looking through rose colored glasses. Not answering emails from unhappy customers is not "Great Customer Service". It has been documented here and Stan just admitted It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back