Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan, you are about to piss me off. I emailed you and told you I ordered and paid, but it didn't give me a confirmation and I still don't have one.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and infer that you’re angry with this one. There are many ways to approach your problem but I’m pretty sure this doesn’t do anyone any good. In fact, you should owe Stan an apology for a comment like this. When I read internet comments like this from people, I can’t help but consider if the comment would be made if it were face to face. More often than not, those comments would not be made. Try to remember that this is a company that provides an exceptional product and are doing their best to get through some obvious growing pains. I have seen several times where they have had issues to resolve and I think they are quite fair to their customers. You are not their only customer so have some patience and I’m sure they will do their best to rectify your problem.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and infer that you’re angry with this one. There are many ways to approach your problem but I’m pretty sure this doesn’t do anyone any good. In fact, you should owe Stan an apology for a comment like this. When I read internet comments like this from people, I can’t help but consider if the comment would be made if it were face to face. More often than not, those comments would not be made. Try to remember that this is a company that provides an exceptional product and are doing their best to get through some obvious growing pains. I have seen several times where they have had issues to resolve and I think they are quite fair to their customers. You are not their only customer so have some patience and I’m sure they will do their best to rectify your problem.
If this was any of your business, I would respond with why I am justifiably angry from his flippant response. But it's not.

Easy mate, I don't have any emails or messages from you. The site email gets checked a few times a week by someone else, unfortunately they are on holiday so there might be a back log there. Simply direct message me your name or email and I can track your order down.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
If that is the case, then I do owe you a very humble apology. All of this time I thought I was addressing you in the emails. Again, my apologies as I back out the door with my tail between my legs, remembering my Momma taught me to always count ten before I whoop someone's ass. ;-)

If this was any of your business, I would respond with why I am justifiably angry from his flippant response. But it's not.
If it isn’t my business, or anyone else’s business, except between you and Mephisto, then why are you publicly inviting thousands of people to listen to your complaints?

So spend more money to get what I already paid for lmfao. No thanks. You guys are making the mistake of inferring anger in my posts.i can assure you the m not angry, more disappointed in the product and disgusted with the service. This could have been handled via email if they would respond to their own customer service but they don’t. Sorry but my money means more to me to just throw it away
I can understand you are frustrated, but let's try to figure this out without getting so pissed off. May I ask how long you have had the beans? How many did you purchase and when? It is winter in many places in the world, low temps effect germination. Many people experience it from just colder conditions, last year I had a couple take longer than usual, it was very cold that week. I am not saying you did anything wrong, but Stan's offer is more than solid. They have a New Year's sale right now. If you Buy a few seeds and he said he would send you more and knowing them, you would get 3x the amount of seeds you originally bought. They don't have to do that and I think it is more than fair. That being said, I understand you don't want to spend more money. So it seems like you are VERY upset about 3 Sour Crack seeds, correct? If you can respond to this message and explain yourself, I may have a solution.

Even for the ones I haven't got to pop which were only two strains of think 10 or 12 now strains, in which one of these strains did pop on try 2 and yielded well over 3 zips which say here is 2-300$ a zip so the $110 investment has well paid for its self if I would have not ran my own then even with the amount of freebies from prolly 23-27 orders within a years time of learning about mephisto is easy double the amount of which I originally have paid for easy, I haven't spent a 1k yet and have well over 350 beans . Hell I have photos I've paid $250 for 10 reg tes superior Gene's but still.
Only ones tick me off are the freebies that blow what I order out of the water and are rare that dont germ only cause it's like a free lap dance but u dont get to pick your dancer. So anticipation angry u may call it of a grower is really all it is. When freebies of solid genetic are outweighing what I order just makes me wish more was on the menu.

I can understand you are frustrated, but let's try to figure this out without getting so pissed off. May I ask how long you have had the beans? How many did you purchase and when? It is winter in many places in the world, low temps effect germination. Many people experience it from just colder conditions, last year I had a couple take longer than usual, it was very cold that week. I am not saying you did anything wrong, but Stan's offer is more than solid. They have a New Year's sale right now. If you Buy a few seeds and he said he would send you more and knowing them, you would get 3x the amount of seeds you originally bought. They don't have to do that and I think it is more than fair. That being said, I understand you don't want to spend more money. So it seems like you are VERY upset about 3 Sour Crack seeds, correct? If you can respond to this message and explain yourself, I may have a solution.
I would say time of year plays a part in this I had 15 sour bubbly and none popped when I finally figured out I was just cooking them it was summer didn't realize how hot they were getting

Amazing to see the complaints and anger here! My first experience with Mephisto was 3 Ripley's OG which yielded only 2.5 ounces total (or something like that). They were under Mars burple lights, not in ideal conditions, and I could have done a lot of things better. There was no fault on the Mephisto end, totally just not me having proper lights at proper height, temps, humidity, and nutrients not dialed in. It was my second grow ever, so what do you expect? My second experience of Mephisto seeds were from Seedsman, came unmarked, and never flowered until I switched to 12/12. I have no idea if those were even Mephisto seeds or what happened with them. Either way, flipped to 12/12 and all was fine. There are so many variables here, I can't get upset when everything doesn't work out 100% how I want it 100% of the time.

I ordered direct from Mephisto on 1/3 immediately after they reopened. This was my first direct order from them. I thought it was odd that I couldn't order from them while they were shut down, but they realized that even if I could have ordered, they wouldn't have mailed anyway with the staff not being around....so it doesn't make any difference. Like many on here, I got the message that my order was processed, but the payment gateway couldn't post back to the site...not a big deal. I got the confirmation email on 1/5, shipment notification on 1/6, and my order arrived today on 1/7. I ordered a 3 pack of Ripley's OG, a 3 pack of SODK, and a 3 pack of Sour Crack. While the packages are labeled as 3 packs, each of them contains 5 seeds. I also got 2 24 carat and 5 Forgotten Cookies free. I ordered for and paid for 9 seeds and got 22! Hell, even if I only germinate at a 40% success rate, I'm still breaking even for what I paid for!!

Even being closed for the holidays, they still shipped faster than most companies who didn't close shop. Great service, and excellent customer satisfaction by including all the freebies. This goes a long way, and I'll definitely be ordering more direct in the very near future. Great job @mephisto and @stan_mephisto ..keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back