Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the issue is here. I am simply following company policy, we do not for any reason refund or reship orders on claims of failed germ rate. In this specific case I offered to resend sour crack on your next order, this isnt something I always do. I am not doubting your problems or questioning your germ method, im simply following our policy.

Public germ tests bellow.
d8a22315d020d2de88f1fd45acb70e00.jpg
67fc716b93fa441f7db8c7795a6510d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is it picture time??well Stan I’m guessing my money worked for you and thats all you guys care about with a policy like that. 80% failure of a purchased product is just plain bad business as is your constant excuses over poor customer service

Attachments

• 8BFD70F7-86A5-4ECC-AC5E-C45F5B17AF1A.jpeg
    8BFD70F7-86A5-4ECC-AC5E-C45F5B17AF1A.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 99
Hey guys I'd ask that we please try to tone down some of the replies in here; I don't have a dog in the fight at all (I don't work for these guys and they don't work for me,) but I know that in customer relations, it requires both parties to work together to find a resolution and that's not done through anger. So please just try to keep your cools while working through the issues :bighug: It's frustrating shit, nobody likes to be put out or put off, but I'm sure there's common ground that can be found. :d5:

Is this not a customer feedback thread??? Is only good feedback allowed? If I can’t give my honest feedback and feelings in here just close my account.i tried via pms

Is this not a customer feedback thread??? Is only good feedback allowed? If I can’t give my honest feedback and feelings in here just close my account.i tried via pms

Easy brother, I was offering everyone some general advice as someone who has spent a good deal of his working career in customer relations (including crisis management, when shit hits the fan and things escalate.) Anyone, anywhere in the world, is going to be much more willing to work with you if keep a calm demeanor to work through your situation. I assure you, that rule applies even on a cannabis forum :hump:

You’re absolutely allowed to post feedback, good or bad as far as I’m concerned. I believe in Mephisto and what they do and I believe Stan is making a personal effort to try to make things right for you yet you continue to step over the line, even after being warned. Lighten up a little and I’m quite sure they will do what they can for you. Work with him to figure it out and if you feel that hard done by after it’s all said and done, then don’t buy from them anymore.

You’re absolutely allowed to post feedback, good or bad as far as I’m concerned. I believe in Mephisto and what they do and I believe Stan is making a personal effort to try to make things right for you yet you continue to step over the line, even after being warned. Lighten up a little and I’m quite sure they will do what they can for you. Work with him to figure it out and if you feel that hard done by after it’s all said and done, then don’t buy from them anymore.
So spend more money to get what I already paid for lmfao. No thanks. You guys are making the mistake of inferring anger in my posts.i can assure you the m not angry, more disappointed in the product and disgusted with the service. This could have been handled via email if they would respond to their own customer service but they don’t. Sorry but my money means more to me to just throw it away

I'll put my 2 cents dude, you've got nothing to complain about because, and you can check for yourself, most seedbank have a disclaimer that state they will NOT even discuss germination with you and will not answer any questions by email or by phone. When you play a game that is still illegal in most of the world, that's the chance you take, this is not like shopping on amazon.I has a 7 pack of Dutch Passion auto Ultimate that none sprouted at all. it was a loss I had to write off, wasn't happy surely, but that's life.

And I think his offer was generous, i'd have accepted it, and you know you'd probably order again if you've grown and Mephisto previouslyso the the replacements would cost you nothing. And though it wasn't mentioned, I'm willing to bet they'd have included some bonus freebies, because that's how these guys are. Your just shooting yourself in the foot.

And I think his offer was generous, i'd have accepted it, and you know you'd probably order again if you've grown and Mephisto previouslyso the the replacements would cost you nothing. And though it wasn't mentioned, I'm willing to bet they'd have included some bonus freebies, because that's how these guys are. Your just shooting yourself in the foot.

Yep well said :thumbsup: 100% agree

All solid points @pop22 . I just read through this mess, and I hear @stan_mephisto trying to help, by ultimately offering to replace seeds (which is never done in the seed world), and I hear @Atitoken saying he doesn't want to spend anymore dollars. Am I missing something? Take Stan up on his offer if you really wanted the Sour Crack seeds. If what you were looking for is a refund, then you will be SOL. They have said there was communications problems over the holidays, so that is the genesis of the mail not being answered in a timely manner. No need to drag on about it any further. You can also just write it off as a loss and walkaway pissy. But I would take Stan up on his offer since it is a very generous in today's seed buying world. You have his attention now, take it offline and choose the directions you want to go. I hope you can find common ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back