Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing to see the complaints and anger here! My first experience with Mephisto was 3 Ripley's OG which yielded only 2.5 grams total (or something like that). They were under Mars burple lights, not in ideal conditions, and I could have done a lot of things better. There was no fault on the Mephisto end, totally just not me having proper lights at proper height, temps, humidity, and nutrients not dialed in. It was my second grow ever, so what do you expect? My second experience of Mephisto seeds were from Seedsman, came unmarked, and never flowered until I switched to 12/12. I have no idea if those were even Mephisto seeds or what happened with them. Either way, flipped to 12/12 and all was fine. There are so many variables here, I can't get upset when everything doesn't work out 100% how I want it 100% of the time.

I ordered direct from Mephisto on 1/3 immediately after they reopened. This was my first direct order from them. I thought it was odd that I couldn't order from them while they were shut down, but they realized that even if I could have ordered, they wouldn't have mailed anyway with the staff not being around....so it doesn't make any difference. Like many on here, I got the message that my order was processed, but the payment gateway couldn't post back to the site...not a big deal. I got the confirmation email on 1/5, shipment notification on 1/6, and my order arrived today on 1/7. I ordered a 3 pack of Ripley's OG, a 3 pack of SODK, and a 3 pack of Sour Crack. While the packages are labeled as 3 packs, each of them contains 5 seeds. I also got 2 24 carat and 5 Forgotten Cookies free. I ordered for and paid for 9 seeds and got 22! Hell, even if I only germinate at a 40% success rate, I'm still breaking even for what I paid for!!

Even being closed for the holidays, they still shipped faster than most companies who didn't close shop. Great service, and excellent customer satisfaction by including all the freebies. This goes a long way, and I'll definitely be ordering more direct in the very near future. Great job @mephisto and @stan_mephisto ..keep up the great work!
Amazing is correct. The two freebie strains sent you are among my favorites. Many companies give freebies of strains that are unpopular or underperforming... not Mephisto. Top notch freebies to loyal customers!

Mephisto any quick rundowns, even just typed strain names, of new releases due out the first half of this year, if any?
I was told by Mitch that Super Orange Haze,Pink Panama,and Mango Smile will be released on 4/20

Zamaldelica Express also should be coming out on 4/20 but he couldn’t confirm it because I think gdp is breeding that one over here in the states

100% germ rate email responses are always very quick.... Think you have a bad way of germination technique it's easy to get angry when u F up silly things..... Keep up the good work @mephisto I have been very well looked after whist dealing with you cheers

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190108-035930.jpg

Anyone notice either sour stomper or fantasmo express to have any smells of... a flower shop/funeral home/cinnamon?

Not a flower shop like bright vibrant flowers. Like old pressed flowers or something.

Very odd smell profile I posted there, but, yeah.... my ssXfe smells exactly of those three things...

The few sour stompers I've had were very grapey/fruity, my fav to date. Fantasmo on the other hand can kind of resemble your description.

Had 16 sour stompers and all smelled grape/sweet shopish ,nice taste and smoke, average weight was 3.5 to 4 oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back