Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, way to cherry pick the part about answering emails... extend the bold part to where he says they primarily use SALES email to communicate about sales. :shrug:

Still haven't read the terms have you, well seeing as you couldn't be bothered to, I've copied it from the Mephisto site. End of story.... now would you like some cheese with that whine?

WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY OUR SEEDS!
There are many conditions whereby 90% germination rate will not be achieved, as mentioned above they are a live product and we're not there to assist with germination once they are in your hands.

However for all Mephisto Genetics direct orders we include extra seeds per pack and freebies with all orders to give you every chance possible to get successful results from our company. Think of these freebies and extra seeds as a friendly insurance.

These freebies are also not guaranteed, and we are under no obligation to replace any orders.

You guys are all just looking through rose colored glasses. Not answering emails from unhappy customers is not "Great Customer Service". It has been documented here and Stan just admitted It.

You guys are all just looking through rose colored glasses. Not answering emails from unhappy customers is not "Great Customer Service". It has been documented here and Stan just admitted It.

To me the bottom line is @stan_mephisto agreed to replace the seeds that should've been the end of it. Rose colored glasses my ass lucky I wasnt the one he had to deal with a big :finger: is what he'd got from me customers aren't always right

I read somewhere that Meohisto has like 8 employees or something...gotta be more than that, but how small is the company exactly?

There’s currently 6 of us.
2 here in Spain. 1 in The UK, 2 in the States, and 1 in Canada.

And just a general reply:

If you’re enquiry is Order related please email sales@mephistogenetics.com as the most direct port of call.

As Stan mentioned, do not use the contact form on the site for items pertaining to orders. It goes to info@mephistogenetics.com , these still get answered but you will not receive as fast a response. There’s a wide range of messages that come through there mostly consisting of people asking general grow questions, for free seeds or Chinese companies trying to sell us LED’s.

Also as a side note, the person handling that email encountered a pretty horrific situation on New Year’s Day which I won’t delve into so some slack has been given there.

We’ve had some teething problems getting the new sites working, both payments coming in and notifications going out. It’s beyond me as these were technical issues down to settings in the backend that took a couple of days for our web developer to talk to the bank and their development team for the extension. It’s been a little more slow going than usual on that front as in Spain their holidays are extended until the 6th as that’s their day of present giving.

Anyway, hopefully we’re on track now with things straightened out.

Apologies for any lapses in communication but the boys have been working since the 2nd getting things in order and getting orders out. We are active here, on reddit and on instagram Incase for any reason emails are not getting through.

We’re never looking to ignore anything. As obviously it creates situations like this. You’ll get an answer. It may not always be the answer you like 100/100 times but you won’t be left hanging.

And just to be clear, we DO NOT warranty seeds. When you enter the site there’s a pop up with an immediate link to our terms and conditions. https://www.mephistogenetics.com/info/terms Please read it carefully, and if you don’t like those terms then please do not order.

Thanks.

Alright, I cleaned up a few of the rather pointed messages on here, but also want to retain as much as we can because this IS feedback (whether good or bad.)

It's always a slippery slope when we have to step in as staff on anything vendor related, step too hard and it looks like we're protecting people/vendors, don't step enough and we get questioned why we allow flaming/trolling to happen on AFN.

What we can do though is encourage people to be civil and respectful in their feedback. Saying "this didn't germinate for me, what can we do to fix this?" comes off far different than "F your mother, these shitty garbage seeds didn't germinate." This is the same sentiment that we echo to the growers even with our vendor testing program; we want honest feedback, but honesty doesn't have to come with "fuck this, fuck that, and fuck you." That solves NOTHING. That helps NO ONE. That just looks BAD, and when it shows up on the public sidebar for all of our members, guests, lurkers, and vendors to see? It turns people off. And for what? What gain comes from telling people to go fuck themselves? Nothing. Might make ya feel good for a minute, but then the bridge is burned and it's hard to repair that.

So I'll reopen this up. I suspect that the majority of you are reasonable people, people wanting to grow and share. But let's keep it civil guys, please. For the sake of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back