Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the issue is here. I am simply following company policy, we do not for any reason refund or reship orders on claims of failed germ rate. In this specific case I offered to resend sour crack on your next order, this isnt something I always do. I am not doubting your problems or questioning your germ method, im simply following our policy.

Public germ tests bellow.
d8a22315d020d2de88f1fd45acb70e00.jpg
67fc716b93fa441f7db8c7795a6510d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Well IMHO their customer service is terrible. In this day and age if I spend my hard earned money on a product I expect it to work. After a 20% success rate trying to germinate 5 sour crack seeds I would say that the product did not work as advertised. Now to be told from them that “ my friend just grew some” as a response is crazy. Then to say if you order more seed from us I’ll send you a few is an insult. I already sent you money for seeds and did not get what I was promised. Yes their products are great when they work but it’s when they don’t that customer service comes into play, and theirs sucks. Zero response from their customer service email on the site. Had to come here to get their attention.
I'm a big fan, but between all of the seeds I have purchased recently that don't/wont germinate, and this last mixup when they reopened. after the holidays and I'm still waiting to hear something from them and I ordered on the day they opened. No one at Mephisto seems to hear me, or care. what am I supposed to think?

Are you on mine Stan?
Confirmation emails go out when the order is packed. You can also check the status of your order by signing in to your account, or there is a tab at the bottom of the website called "orders and returns".

I can check your order individually if you pm me your order number.

Stan, you are about to piss me off. I emailed you and told you I ordered and paid, but it didn't give me a confirmation and I still don't have one.

Stan, you are about to piss me off. I emailed you and told you I ordered and paid, but it didn't give me a confirmation and I still don't have one.
come on calm down a bit now please also check your spam folder in your email it will be a misunderstanding

I understand your frustrated but I think he's saying your order must not be packed yet. :sadcry:

On a very positive note, the deez nugs seeds I accidentally grew are the bees knees. I expected only two or three of about 7-10 to pop. They all did..... had to toss some unfortunately lol

Easy mate, I don't have any emails or messages from you. The site email gets checked a few times a week by someone else, unfortunately they are on holiday so there might be a back log there. Simply direct message me your name or email and I can track your order down.

Also @mephisto_stan don’t let these dudes bring you down. Or my post. Sometimes I get 10/10 germination. I just coincidentally am on the tail of some bad luck with these I think.

Have some gnats, it’s reused soil... likely my own fault.

I’d say on average 4/5 germinate rate for me with Mephisto, and considering the freebies, it’s well worth the value. Keep on keeping on.

Can’t wait to try a mango strain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back