Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mephisto folks,
I'm experiencing difficulty with your Canadian web site. I'm not able to move past a shaky looking home page.
Is this a technical issue on your end or mine?
I'm able to navigate right to check out on the US site but, it won't ship to Canada.

Let me know when I can reload with your amazing genetics and stickers?

Thanks from B.C.
Im on it

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Mephisto folks,
I'm experiencing difficulty with your Canadian web site. I'm not able to move past a shaky looking home page.
Is this a technical issue on your end or mine?
I'm able to navigate right to check out on the US site but, it won't ship to Canada.

Let me know when I can reload with your amazing genetics and stickers?

Thanks from B.C.
Fixed

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Little [HASHTAG]#mephistogenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#doublegrape[/HASHTAG]
c7519c426dc4b6c20e47e6700cb0ea2b.jpg
93dcbcd6fd52e00e96b3013dd2b7b50b.jpg
53297a130ba675cc32d3e8feac542fea.jpg
93b13802cc70b3d5b75ce11e2446f684.jpg
5e71cdef30022c8e95d189f2dad2edcb.jpg
3f0b7f1eb9367077bea73f7389e29ed2.jpg
5331da048bea8326159dc95f38f54ea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

@Chris Orr yeah, you will not be able to use the US site unless you’re shipping to the US. That part wouldn’t be a bug. As for the Canadian site, I haven’t checked since yesterday but I was able to navigate freely... Ummm... maybe delete your cookies and try again??? Sorry, that’s all I can think of...

Ok just saw Stan replied while I was typing... Should be good now I guess!!!

Well IMHO their customer service is terrible. In this day and age if I spend my hard earned money on a product I expect it to work. After a 20% success rate trying to germinate 5 sour crack seeds I would say that the product did not work as advertised. Now to be told from them that “ my friend just grew some” as a response is crazy. Then to say if you order more seed from us I’ll send you a few is an insult. I already sent you money for seeds and did not get what I was promised. Yes their products are great when they work but it’s when they don’t that customer service comes into play, and theirs sucks. Zero response from their customer service email on the site. Had to come here to get their attention.

Last edited:
And for me, I have a 100% germination rate with Mephisto Genetics, and I have grown a lot of beans from them, I simply just plant the seeds in soil and water and they grow.
I have grown from many breeders, and there is some great stuff out there, but for me Mephisto is probably at the top of the pile. For my team, customer service has been excellent. I know things happen and people have different experiences, for my grow team, it has been top notch with them to the point of us potentially leaving the photoperiod grows and exclusively running auto flowers....More Mephisto for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back