Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here in the States received any confirmation from Mephisto yet concerning the purchases we made that we didn't get any confirmations for? I still haven't heard anything.

I use very small containers. Between the massive amount of roots and small amount of Coco, it is not worth reusing. I consider it an expense.
I've been using 2 gal pots your using one gal I think I read before

All trimmed and stinking real good..... really good yeild from this single plant
IMG_20190106_201803.jpg
IMG_20190106_201755.jpg

Has anyone here in the States received any confirmation from Mephisto yet concerning the purchases we made that we didn't get any confirmations for? I still haven't heard anything.
Yes...tracking shows should have it today.
Kris

Still waiting on confirm from the 5th, says pending on the site, pmed yesterday. Im sure they're just busy and will get to it real soon.

Last edited:
Hi Mephisto folks,
I'm experiencing difficulty with your Canadian web site. I'm not able to move past a shaky looking home page.
Is this a technical issue on your end or mine?
I'm able to navigate right to check out on the US site but, it won't ship to Canada.

Let me know when I can reload with your amazing genetics and stickers?

Thanks from B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back