Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little [HASHTAG]#mephistogenetics[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#doublegrape[/HASHTAG]
c7519c426dc4b6c20e47e6700cb0ea2b.jpg
93dcbcd6fd52e00e96b3013dd2b7b50b.jpg
53297a130ba675cc32d3e8feac542fea.jpg
93b13802cc70b3d5b75ce11e2446f684.jpg
5e71cdef30022c8e95d189f2dad2edcb.jpg
3f0b7f1eb9367077bea73f7389e29ed2.jpg
5331da048bea8326159dc95f38f54ea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Good looking DG :thumbsup:

This is at the top of my grow list along with Forgotten Cookies

Both will definitely be a part of my next grow

If ya get a chance press some white crack it will shatter up on you pure fire!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
:dammit:IZZY now I'm gonna want to press some of the White Crack and I didnt plant but 1 :rofl:

I’ll play devils advocate.

Not had the best time getting healthy plants up lately. Two gold glues sprouted and died, one Sams Crack did the same thing, the second Sams Crack never came above soil.

Got the seeds for a good deal on Black Friday, so can’t complain. However, if these were truly 8 bucks a piece as listed, I’d be very disappointed.

Not a knock, my favorite and only breeder I’ll use for autos ever in the future. But getting plants up has been hit or miss for me lately.

And for me, I have a 100% germination rate with Mephisto Genetics, and I have grown a lot of beans from them, I simply just plant the seeds in soil and water and they grow.
I have grown from many breeders, and there is some great stuff out there, but for me Mephisto is probably at the top of the pile. For my team, customer service has been excellent. I know things happen and people have different experiences, for my grow team, it has been top notch with them to the point of us potentially leaving the photoperiod grows and exclusively running auto flowers....More Mephisto for me!
I too have had 100% germ rate with Mephisto’s beans up until this point. That is not the point of my post. If your “team” ran into a batch of seeds that DIDN’T germinate , what would you do? Expect? 5 seeds and all I have is 1 slow growing dwarf. That is not accceptable to me.

Any seeds with poor germ rates get pulled from the catalogue entirely. Sour crack had a 100% germ rate, the sams crack looks a bit immature but that was also 100% germ rate.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I forget which strain it was but the seeds was little and white. I was like yeah this thing is gonna sprout ha. So I put two hoping to get at least one. Well they both sprouted faster then all the others and turned out to be great plants. I never judge a seed by its looks. If mephisto put them in the package they’re good.

Any seeds with poor germ rates get pulled from the catalogue entirely. Sour crack had a 100% germ rate, the sams crack looks a bit immature but that was also 100% germ rate.

That's all well and good Stan, but I will also say that I know @Atitoken personally, and know 1st hand that the only beans he has had trouble with are the sour crack. That includes the seeds that he used to but at Crop King. Who knows what could have happened to the sour crack seeds that he got, but I find it hard to believe that it was something that he did on his end.

and I’m calling bullshit on that one, I have the proof and another member was on the other day saying he and a bud cancelled their grow battle because none of the 4 sour crack germinated for them so give it a rest Stan. I just don’t like getting ripped off and that is exactly what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back