Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having problems with the new english site aswell...trying to order 3 fugue state, 3 orange diesel & 3 white chem. the afnmemeberdiscount is still not working
Please guys sort this out...i kinda need these beans fast.
Thanks.
Can,t get past payment method or use discount codecode if this helps
i dont think there back open till the 7th remember seeing that sowehere maybe instagram

We’ve now split the site into 5 regions /separate stores.

We’re about to make some test purchases then all being good we’ll be live again.

Just bare with us for a few more hours and we’ll be set.

Cheers

i dont think there back open till the 7th remember seeing that sowehere maybe instagram

No Mephisto answered two pages back you stoner :haha:

They opened yesterday. Just experiencing a few hiccups.

I just came in here to ask about the same error message...I orded a few days ago as well and the charge hit my card but no confirmation email..appreciate the fact that the question was already asked and responded to...great service!

Order no.5000000106. Been able to order my seeds now gw kush and deez nugs so nice one mephisto.my one regret is i wasn,t able to order double grape which I was after since before your Xmas break but was unable to order because of computer glitzch.so if able double grape would be great as a freebie,if not keep up the good work guys,happy New year.....mephhead

Hey Stan/Mephisto,
Last night I placed an order for a 3 pack of Northern Cheese Haze, It went all the way through the payment cycle and then it said that my payment had been made, but to contact the seller. I received no order number or anything to prove that I placed the order. Of course I can check my bank account if I have to, to see if the money was taken. I wrote you immediately as I was told. I am in limbo. How 'bout some words of wisdom for me? edited to add: I am in the US, in the southeast, initials mm

Hey Stan/Mephisto,
Last night I placed an order for a 3 pack of Northern Cheese Haze, It went all the way through the payment cycle and then it said that my payment had been made, but to contact the seller. I received no order number or anything to prove that I placed the order. Of course I can check my bank account if I have to, to see if the money was taken. I wrote you immediately as I was told. I am in limbo. How 'bout some words of wisdom for me? edited to add: I am in the US, in the southeast, initials mm
Hey capn when u log into mempisto does it show that you've placed an order? Mine says it's processing. Where yesterday it said pending. Hope that means something good. I placed an order for 5 -3packs and while it does say it's processing, I have not received a confirmation email yet. I also have not gotten a response from an inquirey I made through the contact form on their website. I'm sure it will all be fine, I guess the frustration or nervousness just comes from the fact of using your credit card on a site that's home is in another country to purchase weed seeds. I'm sure that patience is in order and everything sorts itself out fine.
Kris
Although it would be nice to hear some more encouraging words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back