Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you login at the bottom of the site for order status and it says pending/processing it went through. Don't hold you're breath on a email confirmation as ive ordered 6-7 times in 18' and almost never got them. Also have patience and don't bombard them just because you might not have gotten the update you would have liked. The order status does provide what you need in the end. Seeds will be sent.

Hey guys, yes sorry we’ve had a few hiccups yesterday and today figuring out the settings for the new sites arrangement.

I placed several orders myself whilst trialing it. And had the order has been received message but not getting an order number or confirmation email.

Last attempt I got the order confirmation on screen but no confirmation.

Rest assured if you made a payment, it’s on the system and will be handled.

Confirmation emails we’ll get sorted ASAP for new orders.

Happy new year and hopefully smooth smooth sailing very soon.

Cheers Mitch

Hey guys, yes sorry we’ve had a few hiccups yesterday and today figuring out the settings for the new sites arrangement.

I placed several orders myself whilst trialing it. And had the order has been received message but not getting an order number or confirmation email.

Last attempt I got the order confirmation on screen but no confirmation.

Rest assured if you made a payment, it’s on the system and will be handled.

Confirmation emails we’ll get sorted ASAP for new orders.

Happy new year and hopefully smooth smooth sailing very soon.

Cheers Mitch

Any word on when the Canadian site will be stocked again?

As @mephisto said above, they are having some difficulties figuring some shit out. It is a new site... and they just had a christmas break so they just need to figure out some site and payment stuff and I'm sure they will throw it up on the .ca site. They've definately been doing stuff to the site, just needs to be stocked.

I'm sure they're working their asses off. They know how routy it can get when meph-heads dont get their beans! Haha

Honestly guys....MEPHISTO are the most honest...genuine fellas in the seed game....and the genetics are just....on a another level....i wanna thank you all @mephisto for all the good shit you do!!! Thank you :)
true words. ur a bro. mephisto take things to another level. no stone unturned, no corners crossed. cross and cross some unique special genetics everytime. for all us growers to grow. they are so dedicated in there gene from any other seedbank i know. and shows with every plant u grow from mephisto. the smoke ohhh my!! they set the bar on the seedbank scene happy growing every1 ;)

Should have gone live with stock today. If not ASAP, we’ve been walking our Canada guy through the new store and the new processes involved. Sorry for the delay but trust us we’re on it to get it up and action as soon as

Should have gone live with stock today. If not ASAP, we’ve been walking our Canada guy through the new store and the new processes involved. Sorry for the delay but trust us we’re on it to get it up and action as soon as

Sounds good! Thanks for the update. Can’t wait to grab some beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back