Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have gone live with stock today. If not ASAP, we’ve been walking our Canada guy through the new store and the new processes involved. Sorry for the delay but trust us we’re on it to get it up and action as soon as

So there are some beans yet to be posted online that you all do have in stock? Waiting to make my purchase if that is the chase. Also under the new years deals sour livers and a few others are posted there but full price not discounted like the others in there for the deal

Should have gone live with stock today. If not ASAP, we’ve been walking our Canada guy through the new store and the new processes involved. Sorry for the delay but trust us we’re on it to get it up and action as soon as

Is there any way you can get stock to truenorthseeds? They been out of your stock for 2 months now and that's the only place I can get my seeds from.

Order direct through mephisto use the 10% off
Plus freebies which truenorth does not do. I would never order from them when u can buy direct from mephisto in canada. Doesnt make sense that someone can only order from one seed bank

Order direct through mephisto use the 10% off

There US site only list 9 as with truenorthseeds there's 30.:shrug: there Canada site only has 9 also.

Plus freebies which truenorth does not do. I would never order from them when u can buy direct from mephisto in canada. Doesnt make sense that someone can only order from one seed bank

You get freebies with truenorthseeds just not like mephisto. I get freebies with all my orders and it takes 7-14 day to get to me
:thumbsup:

I've ordered from truenorth before. They do a good job and have a good selection.
But does not compare to ordering straight from mephisto. Just put in my first order black friday. And besides for all the extra seeds, you are supporting the company in a way that ordering from TN does not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What good is it to have 30 strains listed on truenorth if they aren’t in stock? If they were available to be restocked they’d be listed on the Mephisto site :shrug:

They have few listed on main page usa site then go click on the drop down and theres loads more in there, not just 9. From what I saw about 2 mins ago.

There US site only list 9 as with truenorthseeds there's 30.:shrug: there Canada site only has 9 also.

You get freebies with truenorthseeds just not like mephisto. I get freebies with all my orders and it takes 7-14 day to get to me
:thumbsup:

There are over 20 strains on Mephisto.ca website, not 9. Did you see all the Artistanal, Limited, Illuminauto? Maybe you checked before they got all the products up on their Canadian store.

That seedbank never has Mephisto stock for one thing. I checked on our weed weds sale, nothing. Black Friday, nothing. Any day, nothing. I find they don't have good stock in for good auto breeders. I always find they have minimal stock in the good auto strains from Dinafem, DP, Sweet Seeds. And the freebies i get from them have always been Canuck seeds which I have no interest in. Mephisto freebies are where its at. And they are shipping out of Ontario now too. Its not coming from the UK or Spain. Its in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back