Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed an order with Mephisto today and after the order was placed this message showed up on my screen:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and
advise them that you received this error message."

I contacted my bank and was told that the transaction went through yet I haven't received the usual confirmation email from Mephisto. Any idea as to what's going on? Thanks!

Hey guys, we are aware of this error message and are working through it. If you got that far its likely your order went through, but we need sometime to verify for sure. We will send out confirmation orders as we verifiy payments. Hang tight for us and we will update you guys as soon as possible.

Also due to the confusion, orders wont ship immediately, they will likely start shipping this weekend and Monday.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Have been trying to order seeds for days now on the new English site,and I must say it is a joke.can,t get past payment method. Ordered numerous times on the old system with no problems,even sending cash to postal box numbers.was after double grape before Xmas and couldn,t get it due to site errors,now it,e sold out again so am gutted.now trying to order grape walker kush and can,t due to site again.get it sorted lads as it,s messing with my head.all the best for new year.your seeds are the dogs bollocks

Have been trying to order seeds for days now on the new English site,and I must say it is a joke.can,t get past payment method. Ordered numerous times on the old system with no problems,even sending cash to postal box numbers.was after double grape before Xmas and couldn,t get it due to site errors,now it,e sold out again so am gutted.now trying to order grape walker kush and can,t due to site again.get it sorted lads as it,s messing with my head.all the best for new year.your seeds are the dogs bollocks
I am having problems with the new english site aswell...trying to order 3 fugue state, 3 orange diesel & 3 white chem. the afnmemeberdiscount is still not working
Please guys sort this out...i kinda need these beans fast.
Thanks.

Can,t get past payment method or use discount codecode if this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back