Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm thinking must be chem dogging, and yeah man they went above and beyond on stealth, happy az 4 beans for the price of 1
Yeah man I must say I was surprised when I opened one of my single seed packs and it contained 2 beans. So I opened a few more single packs and all had 2 in them! Not to mention the Sams Crack freebies I got. Very happy and looking forward to ordering more as soon as I can.

Yeah man I must say I was surprised when I opened one of my single seed packs and it contained 2 beans. So I opened a few more single packs and all had 2 in them! Not to mention the Sams Crack freebies I got. Very happy and looking forward to ordering more as soon as I can.
Always 1=2, 3=5, 7=10, 18=22. Plus freebies the more u spend the more u get. Can wind up at the point u get more free between extras per pack and the freebies then u ordered. Then the cool stickers too

Nice. That is high so you must be doing something really right! What temp and duration are u pressing?
Been pressing at 180 topping out at 8 ton. 90-120 second presses. 10 grams in a 2x4 120 micron nylon filter bag. I stop at 2 ton for 60 sec 6 ton for 30 sec and finish at 8 ton. Every now and then I will press at 160 the rosin is dry like a thin sheet of shale by time it's off the press so brittle it's almost hard to collect.

Been pressing at 180 topping out at 8 ton. 90-120 second presses. 10 grams in a 2x4 120 micron nylon filter bag. I stop at 2 ton for 60 sec 6 ton for 30 sec and finish at 8 ton. Every now and then I will press at 160 the rosin is dry like a thin sheet of shale by time it's off the press so brittle it's almost hard to collect.

OK, that is similar how I do mine. I do 3.5 to 4g at a time though. 10 ton shop press. I am going to be pressing a good 8 ounces coming up once I harvest and dry so have been thinking about what I might do for changes if anything.

I pressed two different strains yesterday and one was really brittle and the other was perfect. Same temp, duration etc.

IMG_20190102_055930.jpg
she is ready 2 come down now......last shots before the pots haha.... what an amazing smelling plant I can't wait to dribble smoking this one...Not to bad for a super low budget setup great genetics.......
IMG_20190102_055959.jpg
IMG_20190102_055949.jpg
IMG_20190102_055935.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back