Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made some very “earwax” looking BHO with mostly 98% Mephisto trim.

Man never had it run this light before. Very nice color and smell is full of herby goodness.

I don’t know how much looks count but this stuff crumbles when frozen. By far best product I’ve ever ran.

Attachments

• EE3F38C0-0C82-442B-84B5-3EDDEAC472F9.jpeg
    EE3F38C0-0C82-442B-84B5-3EDDEAC472F9.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 109
  • FC6D22B5-5210-442B-B78A-D1FFC8FB3272.jpeg
    FC6D22B5-5210-442B-B78A-D1FFC8FB3272.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
Well my Ghost Toof that had balls at beginning but got cut made some beautiful flowers and I just tried my test bud and i found a seed and a amazing buzz. Last two harvest plants each had one seed. Add this one to random seed spot outdoor next year for shits and giggles View attachment 993657

Sir, you growing now?
Sir....what...oh hell...thought you were speaking to someone standing behind me..Lol..hey Mongol! No just finished her up. Promised wife I'd take a break, dropped her after a full blown hermie I ripped out after 27days, so she brought me to a 107-110 day grow :shrug: But a question like that coming from the one and only "Mongol Madness" :jointman: makes me wonder? By the way, wishing you and yours a wonderful New Years!!!!:cheers:

Sir....what...oh hell...thought you were speaking to someone standing behind me..Lol..hey Mongol! No just finished her up. Promised wife I'd take a break, dropped her after a full blown hermie I ripped out after 27days, so she brought me to a 107-110 day grow :shrug: But a question like that coming from the one and only "Mongol Madness" :jointman: makes me wonder? By the way, wishing you and yours a wonderful New Years!!!!:cheers:
Cheers bro,

was wondering, because the last time i asked you said not growing but maybe in the future:bighug:

Happy new Year 2019, may best times come to your life!:cheers:
ny-7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back