Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in an enviable position Mitch as customers are banging on the doors to buy your product. It's an exceptionally well deserved compliment as the quality of Mephisto's autoflower strains are in a class unto themselves, no other autoflower breeder comes even remotely close to the quality of your products. The relative ease of growing autos means that the demand for autos will expand exponentially as more people worldwide begin homegrows, therefore the demand for quality Mephisto beans will expand exponentially. Kudos mate!

Exceptionally warm wishes for 2019 and beyond!! :bow: :bighug:

Ghost Toof, fire stuff all ready, no doubt best antexity strain mephisto I've tasted and my friends agreed great effects but really shines in the anxiety department. Shoulders feel like there floating all the way down to the bottom of my forearms. Head way way elevated in the clouds. Sleep like a baby. Heels dont hurt in my boots that's a big plus plus, @BCBudlady dont pass this one by.
20190101_131819.jpg
20181225_191037.jpg

She did hermie but I'll take 8 free beans that only grew on two branches that were broken off then taped back on and each pushed out 8g of dense bugs. The beans only grew on the bottom of the buds also so she at least organized herself for me.

Ghost Toof, fire stuff all ready, no doubt best antexity strain mephisto I've tasted and my friends agreed great effects but really shines in the anxiety department. Shoulders feel like there floating all the way down to the bottom of my forearms. Head way way elevated in the clouds. Sleep like a baby. Heels dont hurt in my boots that's a big plus plus, @BCBudlady dont pass this one by. View attachment 995312 View attachment 995313

She did hermie but I'll take 8 free beans that only grew on two branches that were broken off then taped back on and each pushed out 8g of dense bugs. The beans only grew on the bottom of the buds also so she at least organized herself for me.

Looks like I know what I’m dropping at the end of this month for the start of the 2019 battle season. It’s interesting that @stan_mephisto said his ghost toof got his heart racing if I recall correctly. Hopefully I get the anti anxiety pheno

Hey Mitch can you check the AFN discount code "afnmemberdiscount10" doesn't seem to be working on the International site. thx and HippYNewYears!

Hey Mitch, Sony hobes told me to contact you on here, having problems with my order It charged me but didn’t go through if you could email me at bierman89@gmail.com that’d be awesome. Thank you
23dcbaa3fd735eb3db237cc2907c4171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh shoot just ordered $200 worth of beans and forgot about the discount code..
Kris

Plus there is some strains on sale right now for new years. You might want to look at that too.

Hey Mitch, Sony hobes told me to contact you on here, having problems with my order It charged me but didn’t go through if you could email me at bierman89@gmail.com that’d be awesome. Thank you
23dcbaa3fd735eb3db237cc2907c4171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah.... mine did the same this this a.m. Sent an email but no response yet.
Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back