Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a picture on here somewhere,mine was almost 4 feet tall and I got 6 ounces off it,I didn't think it was a sour crack either kinda reminded of supernatural og,cut it down at 56 days and the other 2 at 64

Search the thread time to get cracked out,sour crack that is,that's me auto kyblue my computer messed up and for some reason had to start a new account,it's got pictures

Would you tell me how you got that? Can it be done with "around the house" odds and ends? I have a pretty good shop also. TIA By the way, that stuff looks great to me! I'm really needing to try something else for sleep myself
edited to add: Never mind replying, I saw where you can't or don't talk about it. .

Yeah, not me bro, there are extraction processes not allowed to be discussed by the board owners. (Safety concerns I believe) Or @ least those were the rules when I came on board. I don't even see the "by request" subforum for it anymore either.

Unfortunately this was done using one of those extraction methods that is not discussed. Have heard you can do with a press, but I have no experience with how that works out... CDLC run long is a great narcotic tho...

Last edited:
Yeah, not me bro, there are extraction processes not allowed to be discussed by the board owners. (Safety concerns I believe) Or @ least those were the rules when I came on board. I don't even see the "by request" subforum for it anymore either.

Unfortunately this was done using one of those extraction methods that is not discussed. Have heard you can do with a press, but I have no experience with how that works out... CDLC run long is a great narcotic tho...

@bushmasterar15 main reason I headed this direction was am comfortable making e liquids from de-waxed product... am very interested in a press, any idea how it would mix up?

@bushmasterar15 main reason I headed this direction was am comfortable making e liquids from de-waxed product... am very interested in a press, any idea how it would mix up?
It should mix up the same as any other type of extraction and you know when pressing that you wouldn't have any solvents remaining in your product.

It should mix up the same as any other type of extraction and you know when pressing that you wouldn't have any solvents remaining in your product.
The solvent hasn't been nearly the issue, the biggie is the wax stripped with the solvent. If not removed, it plugs up carts...wasting meds... this is for my 85 yr old father, so I've had all my product tested for contaminates ie residual solvents, just not real happy with the entire process....
Kinda figured with heat & pressure, wax would still be an issue. Requiring a de-waxing in ethanol first.

I'm getting worried about my order. It's been in the postal system since 11/27 and it says it was forwarded because the address or zip code was incorrect. :shrug: I'm guessing the addy got damaged during shipping, (it wouldn't be the first time). I haven't changed addys and my orders usually arrive in 3 days. Plus, I'm waiting for it's arrival so I can drop a couple beans! :woody:
:woohoo: My order finally arrivec!!!:woohoo:I
What usually takes 2 - 3 days instead took 10. Site claimed address or zip was unreadable, but looks fine to me. My zip starts with a 4 and they tried to send to a 3, (only 75 miles away and in the next state). I'm just tickled it safely arrived! :headbang:

Now what to grow next? SODK, CDLC, GWK, freebies Blue Cush & Auto Livers :shrug:

I got room for 2 and I think 1 will be GWK, so 1 with similar height and feed requirements would be ideal! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back