Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, just opened each packet. Ordered 5 strains, about $300 in seeds, received extra seeds per strain ordered but no "freebie seeds" and no stickers.
And they got my order wrong. There's less seeds than I ordered in a pack. Sent them an email. See
If you don’t mind my asking, what did you order? Did you open the individual packets and count the beans? My first order, I thought I had only received what I ordered but there were freebies inside one of the packets and more seeds than what I ordered within each packet. I don’t believe stickers are available yet from the Canadian site.
I found the freebies in the one package I didn't open. They were within a sealed iluminautos package that I had ordered. It was my mistake but a headsup if anyone else receives they're order from Canada thinking they didn't receive they're "freebies", keep looking they're there :)

Sad day at USPS- the commander in chief during their most "postal" of eras(was only 4 years too??).. post office trips just aren't as fun without bullets flying in the backroom!!

Yeah really. They have what, about 30 different strains? That should be enough variety to cover every high desire you seek, I don’t foresee myself ever ordering any other brand seeds. Us fans aren’t just blowing smoke either I don’t think. You guys @mephisto know you got the special sauce somehow ;)

I only been buying direct for a year- last BF my 1st direct order- and I got closer to 40 strains & 400 beans in just Mephisto.... Just "downsized" by putting 3 white chem vials in a pack, chemdogging into 1 pack, etc. Hopefully if I run 4-6 solo cups and 4-6 2gal pots, I can work my way thru my existing seeds by 2022? @mephisto, can we wait a few years til next drop, I gots to grow some 1st!!!!!

And they got my order wrong. There's less seeds than I ordered in a pack. Sent them an email. See

I found the freebies in the one package I didn't open. They were within a sealed iluminautos package that I had ordered. It was my mistake but a headsup if anyone else receives they're order from Canada thinking they didn't receive they're "freebies", keep looking they're there :)

I think they sent stickers to Canada for BF along with a bunch of beans but the postal strike hung them up. So maybe that's why no stickers.

Hey
@mephisto love your work, I brought one single sour crack on black friday.......it cost me almost $50 nzd due to the nasty exchange rates......and it has been nabbed by customs on Monday :( I e mailed earlier in the week, please let me know if a resend if applicable :) love you guys love your work! Cheers Teri from NZ

Hey
@mephisto love your work, I brought one single sour crack on black friday.......it cost me almost $50 nzd due to the nasty exchange rates......and it has been nabbed by customs on Monday :( I e mailed earlier in the week, please let me know if a resend if applicable :) love you guys love your work! Cheers Teri from NZ
Sent it over to the international guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Me too, order came to 299 euros 30 freebies

The boys @ Mephisto are in it for the right kind of green.
Same here order right under 400 euros ended up with 60 freebies thats including the extras with the packs puts me in the range of 3to4 bucks a seed cant be beat

I think i need to place anotherrrrrr order lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My first attempt at a "live a resin". CDLC... I got a tiny bit of plant material that came thru... but... HOLY CRAP! Best night sleep I've had in years...
20181204_210146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back