Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a solvent extract on fresh frozen flower?
Am working with a different solvent than normally assumed, but those are topics we don't discuss on the board...

Get you a dollar pack of coffee filters bruh

Yeah, that would have been the normal route, but with flash frozen CDLC and it breaking my fresh frozen cherry....I didn't want to miss any fresh goodness. To be honest it's fantastic... like cutting a fresh nug and brushing your teeth with it... very strong.
Think I'll just pick up a few different sized micron screened seals.

My first attempt at a "live a resin". CDLC... I got a tiny bit of plant material that came thru... but... HOLY CRAP! Best night sleep I've had in years...View attachment 982962
Would you tell me how you got that? Can it be done with "around the house" odds and ends? I have a pretty good shop also. TIA By the way, that stuff looks great to me! I'm really needing to try something else for sleep myself
edited to add: Never mind replying, I saw where you can't or don't talk about it. .

Would you tell me how you got that? Can it be done with "around the house" odds and ends? I have a pretty good shop also. TIA By the way, that stuff looks great to me! I'm really needing to try something else for sleep myself
edited to add: Never mind replying, I saw where you can't or don't talk about it. .

Contact Arthur by PM. I did and he explained it.

Do you have a form showing they were siezed?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
We don't get mail letters in the post etc in NZ, it just shows on our tracking and they dispose of it, I have had a couple from Mary's seeds to a diferent address have the same 6 months back, they get seized by customs, no letter, just tracking saying they've been got, and my face being sad @stan_mephisto

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07-06-40-40.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07-06-40-40.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_2018-12-07-06-40-30.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07-06-40-30.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 94
Does anyone know the biggest Sour Crack grown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back