Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: My order finally arrivec!!!:woohoo:I
What usually takes 2 - 3 days instead took 10. Site claimed address or zip was unreadable, but looks fine to me. My zip starts with a 4 and they tried to send to a 3, (only 75 miles away and in the next state). I'm just tickled it safely arrived! :headbang:

Now what to grow next? SODK, CDLC, GWK, freebies Blue Cush & Auto Livers :shrug:

I got room for 2 and I think 1 will be GWK, so 1 with similar height and feed requirements would be ideal! :headbang:
Auto livers might be cool, first off ya know it's gonna be good and I have a SLx3BOG going now @ 30" if that helps.

I ordered on, Wednesday received today

my first Ripley’s :bighug:

freebie was marked as simply “Stilton” - would that be Stilton Special? :cheers:

Hey guys, new member here... Been trolling for a while and decided to get active. Fairly new to growing... Halfway into my third grow now.
Growing auto's outdoors in South Africa, plants kept in various greenhouse type cages at different stages of their lives. Growing in 20Ltr fabric pots, light organic soil mix. Plants get direct sunlight most days for about 9hrs then an additional 2hrs fading light. Move them indoors at night only weather gets rough. Hot and humid climate.
So my question is... which Mephisto strains would you guys suggest a first time Mephisto outdoor grower like myself has to try? Looking for quality over quantity... Although from what I hear they're all quality. Would really appreciate some help.
Also anyone else from South Africa here not able to order on the Mephisto website? Our country is not showing up on the list?

Hey guys, new member here... Been trolling for a while and decided to get active. Fairly new to growing... Halfway into my third grow now.
Growing auto's outdoors in South Africa, plants kept in various greenhouse type cages at different stages of their lives. Growing in 20Ltr fabric pots, light organic soil mix. Plants get direct sunlight most days for about 9hrs then an additional 2hrs fading light. Move them indoors at night only weather gets rough. Hot and humid climate.
So my question is... which Mephisto strains would you guys suggest a first time Mephisto outdoor grower like myself has to try? Looking for quality over quantity... Although from what I hear they're all quality. Would really appreciate some help.
Also anyone else from South Africa here not able to order on the Mephisto website? Our country is not showing up on the list?
First, congrats on the legalization front!
Second, welcome to AFN... a great group of folks to guide you.
Hopefully you are grownin a little Durban Poison...as you are SA.
Don’t know your preference for smoke but some of the Sativa leaning strains are a little less dense and better able to handle more humid conditions.
First on my list would be SODK, followed by Fantasmo Express as a start.

@Yeatster and @HotBunz both had plants that yielded over 5oz.. You can search the Mephisto Records thread for pics...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n-results-and-tips.39291/page-45#post-1376810
Yeah, @HotBunz smashed mine. I still got 5.5 z's dried. @Dabber
Screenshot_20170304-151235.png
20170304_095354.jpg
20170304_134247.jpg

First, congrats on the legalization front!
Second, welcome to AFN... a great group of folks to guide you.
Hopefully you are grownin a little Durban Poison...as you are SA.
Don’t know your preference for smoke but some of the Sativa leaning strains are a little less dense and better able to handle more humid conditions.
First on my list would be SODK, followed by Fantasmo Express as a start.
Yeah very stoked with the new laws. Appreciate the reply, and of course I grow a little Durban Poison... I actually stay in Durban! Great weather for outdoor growing year round.
Regarding the suggested strains, I was looking at the Fantasmo Express as first option due to the humidity factor like you said. I do however generally prefer an Indica smoke though and was looking at the Double Grape although prob not ideal for outdoor but figure if I look after her she'll be okay. Love sweet candy bubblegum flavours and aroma. I'll definitely try the Fantasmo though as I'm sure that will do great in my environment. Also thinking the Bubbasquanch could work well outside and give me a good yield of what sounds like a really tasty smoke?

+1 for S.O.D.K outdoors she's been one of the toughest plants I've grown!
20181204_092138.jpg
20181204_092050.jpg

Yeah very stoked with the new laws. Appreciate the reply, and of course I grow a little Durban Poison... I actually stay in Durban! Great weather for outdoor growing year round.
Regarding the suggested strains, I was looking at the Fantasmo Express as first option due to the humidity factor like you said. I do however generally prefer an Indica smoke though and was looking at the Double Grape although prob not ideal for outdoor but figure if I look after her she'll be okay. Love sweet candy bubblegum flavours and aroma. I'll definitely try the Fantasmo though as I'm sure that will do great in my environment. Also thinking the Bubbasquanch could work well outside and give me a good yield of what sounds like a really tasty smoke?

I just got done with a fantasmo Express also...not the easiest plant I have ever grown but still got a good couple of oz from her, she didn't handle the heat as well!
20181204_092308.jpg
20181204_102309.jpg

Great pics, proper yield too! I'll add her to my list for sure and let you know how she goes. Cheers and thanks again for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back