Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah very stoked with the new laws. Appreciate the reply, and of course I grow a little Durban Poison... I actually stay in Durban! Great weather for outdoor growing year round.
Regarding the suggested strains, I was looking at the Fantasmo Express as first option due to the humidity factor like you said. I do however generally prefer an Indica smoke though and was looking at the Double Grape although prob not ideal for outdoor but figure if I look after her she'll be okay. Love sweet candy bubblegum flavours and aroma. I'll definitely try the Fantasmo though as I'm sure that will do great in my environment. Also thinking the Bubbasquanch could work well outside and give me a good yield of what sounds like a really tasty smoke?
I have grown the Bubbasquanch (given out as a freebie earlier in the year). Dankest bud I’ve ever grown! Bubba on the front end and just downright offensive funk on the back.. Great smoke with enough Indica to make it relaxing . Good choice. Delish with a little Peri Peri grilled something.

This makes me happy...I have a bubbasquanch on day 1 now!
I have grown the Bubbasquanch (given out as a freebie earlier in the year). Dankest bud I’ve ever grown! Bubba on the front end and just downright offensive funk on the back.. Great smoke with enough Indica to make it relaxing . Good choice. Delish with a little Peri Peri grilled something.

Has anyone seen a purple/pink pheno Jammy Dodgers yet?

I’ve seen a bunch of purple pheno Forgotten Strawberries and even saw a purple pheno Deez Nuggz but haven’t seen a purple pheno Jammy Dodgers yet

My little Grapey Walter is starting pre-bloom.....

Go Girl!

f-19.jpg

Smoking some deez nugs with some old head family. Ones about thirty, the other fifty. They both can’t see straight and are “the highest they’ve ever been”

Thanks Mephisto. These folks have had thousands of strains im sure and you guys Knocked their ass out!

Edit someone just popped in and said you guys it smells like weed so bad outside. Hahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back