Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black friday order in, time to get a bigger rubber made tote for my seed collection/addiction lol loving the stickers now comea the hard part what to grow next im thinking either all whites or all ogs [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm loving the stickers too. I am a kid of 60yo

DSCN0002.JPG DSCN0003.JPG
Yeah. Overall the bud has a “basement” scent to it. I’m smoking it anyway fuck it
Sucks I know, lost better than a fist sized main cola top bud on my Grapey Walter last grow. She still gave up a shit load of quality but, DAMN Got toasted and forgot to check dehumidifier for about 12hrs. and bam, 74% humidity. Didn't know it till chop.

Last edited:
Wow. No kidding. You could track bud rot back to a half day where rh was over 70%?
View attachment 985287 View attachment 985288
Sucks I know, lost better than a fist sized main cola top bud on my Grapey Walter last grow. She still gave up a shit load of quality but, DAMN Got toasted and forgot to check dehumidifier for about 12hrs. and bam, 74% humidity. Didn't know it till chop.

Has anyone seen a purple/pink pheno Jammy Dodgers yet?

I’ve seen a bunch of purple pheno Forgotten Strawberries and even saw a purple pheno Deez Nuggz but haven’t seen a purple pheno Jammy Dodgers yet
My jammy developed some purple hues right before chop not a purple pheno though...But there’s always hope :thumbsup:

Wow. No kidding. You could track bud rot back to a half day where rh was over 70%?
Yeah, that won't happen that fast from 12hrs. Maybe it is over 70% more often than that or bad airflow. Good luck.
Well, both of you may be and probably are right. I was keeping the "groom" outside the tent at 50% for drying, the tent stayed low to mid 50's with flaps partially opened. Had a 6" fan going in tent, had to use the other outside for drying, should have kept a lower constant humidity but was all a struggle. Nothing else effected, I figured that spike at least started it, with that being the biggest bud. I also scratched my head cause the spores had to have came from somewhere?

Well, both of you may be and probably are right. I was keeping the "groom" outside the tent at 50% for drying, the tent stayed low to mid 50's with flaps partially opened. Had a 6" fan going in tent, had to use the other outside for drying, should have kept a lower constant humidity but was all a struggle. Nothing else effected, I figured that spike at least started it, with that being the biggest bud. I also scratched my head cause the spores had to have came from somewhere?
Mold spores are everywhere, we are breathing them in right now I imagine. VPD is a big factor in mold and bud rot, but overall plant health also plays a big role. Plants have a natural immune system and pathogens take hold when they are weakened. More info in the ppdcast, and other great topics covered by KIS organics.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2FUDg0qRIguHRTIXlcnSrr?si=nl7oi1lNSZ-K6A1rqT6UPQ

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Mold spores are everywhere, we are breathing them in right now I imagine. VPD is a big factor in mold and bud rot, but overall plant health also plays a big role. Plants have a natural immune system and pathogens take hold when they are weakened. More info in the ppdcast, and other great topics covered by KIS organics.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2FUDg0qRIguHRTIXlcnSrr?si=nl7oi1lNSZ-K6A1rqT6UPQ

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Do you mean dialing in temp and RH to a good VPD value means you run the risk of mold because you're basically in the 60s to 70s for RH?

Do you mean dialing in temp and RH to a good VPD value means you run the risk of mold because you're basically in the 60s to 70s for RH?

I would have thought you could get away with higher RH at higher temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back