Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using the VPD chart for a couple years in DWC, and the biggest problem i've seen is too much growth.
The plants love the high humidity VPD calls for, but they can become uncontrollably tall.
The only concession I make to bud rot warnings is to keep the humidity in the lower 60s instead of the upper 60s, after subtracting 5-7 F from air temp to get leaf temp.

Most of the VPD advice I've seen says to reduce humidity during flower, but I suspect that is reverse engineered to not stray far from the accepted wisdom that low humidity is needed in flower to avoid bud rot.
So far no rot, but being in DWC might help prevent it.
DWC with Autos causes too much growth by itself IMO. Combine perfect numbers and expect monsters. I personally don't like DWC because of the spacea single plant takes up. Plus it adds time to my grow due to plant size. When you grow big plants, that take longer to finish....it increases the chances of mold as well. Certain strains can run higher Humidity. Some will mold at lower humidity due to density or lack of airflow.

Yo @mephisto

You guys sour stomper x fantasmo is literally the best .7 I’ve ever smoked in my solid ten year smoking career.

Fuckin’ DANKKKKK god dang. You know when you bust a bud up and your fingers feel sandy from Trich-City? Yeah that. Times a million. Smoked so smooth.

I wish you guys could come up with a novelty looking bud. Ie super purple with bright orange hairs in the finish. Halloween Special Kush Or purples and blues. You know? Just some alien looking product to make people go wtf is that bud

Hi guys, does anybody know when the canadian website will be back in bizz? Meanwhile, can canadians buy from the us website?
I have written to the canadian contact address but got mo answer from them...

This is potentially amazing. Was busting up a little side bud of my one and only sour stomper x fantasmo plant,,,

Found three seeds! any chance unmale pollinated seeds are viable? Ones white but two are dark!

Attachments

• 74FA900C-A982-4B1D-BEF3-1F720DA1F6B9.jpeg
    74FA900C-A982-4B1D-BEF3-1F720DA1F6B9.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 96
This is potentially amazing. Was busting up a little side bud of my one and only sour stomper x fantasmo plant,,,

Found three seeds! any chance unmale pollinated seeds are viable? Ones white but two are dark!View attachment 986972
Not sure what an un male plant is, but the only way to know if a seed is viable is to germ it. The darker the seed, the more mature it is.. But some white seeds can germ.. Female plants "self" themselves when stressed late in flower. They start growing pollen sacs that will produce female pollen.. Thats how those seeds were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back