Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Meph Heads!

We will be closing the shop from December 16 until January 3 for the holidays. If you need any beans before the start of the new year, make sure you get your orders in!

Happy Holidays from Mephisto

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Happy holidays! And thanks for all that you guys do! Revving up for my first meph_run after many many months of following the great work by MG and their patrons.
Have a happy new year and we'll see you on the other side ;)
~Jewbilee

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just want to tell others about the experience I’ve had with the Mephisto team.

Early Saturday morning i placed an order for some beans at 7 AM, about 6 hours later the transaction was already processed, and my packed was sent out on priority 2 day mail. While of course the package slipped on a conveyer belt for a few days, and didnt arrive as first predicted, i was still pleasantly supprized. A Few extra seeds of GWK kush that i ordered, along with some special Freebies.

Overall im always impressed by you guys. Will continue to come back for more

SODK at day 66 from sprout.

December 15, 2018untitled.jpg

December 15, 2018untitled-10.jpg

December 15, 2018untitled-6.jpg

@stan_mephisto hey you wouldn’t happen to have any Trident (Toof Decay x AVT) laying around would ya...I would be happy to purchase them!!! :eyebrows:

@stan_mephisto hey you wouldn’t happen to have any Trident (Toof Decay x AVT) laying around would ya...I would be happy to purchase them!!! :eyebrows:
Ive never gotten my hands on Trident, that ones missing from my personal collection as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

A4E3EFE9-9769-42E6-A130-E13568E92DA9.jpeg
C4F13289-9545-4BA4-A0E8-62B55B22683E.jpeg
C4F13289-9545-4BA4-A0E8-62B55B22683E.jpeg
@stan_mephisto what do you make of this?? Seed popped like normal, place in rapid root plug and then this. I’ll let it run it’s course but what is your thoughts?

Does anyone know if prepaid credit cards can be used to place an order off of Meph site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back