Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember people were talking about mephisto regular automatics (non feminized) and CBD strains. I saw this on their Instagram.. some pictures of what the packs will look like (subject to change I'm sure)

Can’t wait for there cbd medical strains and see how they grow out.

I remember people were talking about mephisto regular automatics (non feminized) and CBD strains. I saw this on their Instagram.. some pictures of what the packs will look like (subject to change I'm sure)

Same here! The 2 CBS strains that I can remember seeing are canna-bear (cannatonic x 3 bears og) and canna-cheese (cannatonic x northern cheese haze).

On top of the regular seeds and the cbd seeds it seems like they might be releasing a BX line of some of their parent strains.. I've seen a livers bx project in the works and a walter white bx project aswell.

Any more I dont know of?

This is potentially amazing. Was busting up a little side bud of my one and only sour stomper x fantasmo plant,,,

Found three seeds! any chance unmale pollinated seeds are viable? Ones white but two are dark!View attachment 986972
I just threw 2 Triangle Kush seeds I found in last year's buds into to soil a month ago. They have sprouted and are now flowering,but they are in a pot already dominated by bubbasquanch plants a month older than them. They will not get very big because they are a stepchild created by my impatience with sprouts in my 3.5 gallon airpots, but they are viable and will grow. We will see at the end of this grow if it's as good as the original triangle kush plant they came from. Sow those beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back