Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting worried about my order. It's been in the postal system since 11/27 and it says it was forwarded because the address or zip code was incorrect. :shrug: I'm guessing the addy got damaged during shipping, (it wouldn't be the first time). I haven't changed addys and my orders usually arrive in 3 days. Plus, I'm waiting for it's arrival so I can drop a couple beans! :woody:

My order arrived yesterday, could not be more pleased thanks, @stan_mephisto @mephisto packing was superb, the freebies were great and the stickers too. Don’t know why I ever ordered from anyone else. Best Bean Bank!

Yeah really. They have what, about 30 different strains? That should be enough variety to cover every high desire you seek, I don’t foresee myself ever ordering any other brand seeds. Us fans aren’t just blowing smoke either I don’t think. You guys @mephisto know you got the special sauce somehow ;)

I'm getting worried about my order. It's been in the postal system since 11/27 and it says it was forwarded because the address or zip code was incorrect. :shrug: I'm guessing the addy got damaged during shipping, (it wouldn't be the first time). I haven't changed addys and my orders usually arrive in 3 days. Plus, I'm waiting for it's arrival so I can drop a couple beans! :woody:
I would get in touch with your Post Office tomorrow, and reach out to Stan if they can’t find your package. I’m sure they will make it right.

I would get in touch with your Post Office tomorrow, and reach out to Stan if they can’t find your package. I’m sure they will make it right.
I have no doubt that they would make it right, I'm worried if the package got damaged... did any beans spill out? My biggest worry is that the post office discovers the contents! :nono:

Just got my Mephisto order from Canada. Got the beans I ordered. No freebies and no stickers. Is what it is I guess but I was expecting more plain and simple. Disappointed to say the least.

Just got my Mephisto order from Canada. Got the beans I ordered. No freebies and no stickers. Is what it is I guess but I was expecting more plain and simple. Disappointed to say the least.
If you don’t mind my asking, what did you order? Did you open the individual packets and count the beans? My first order, I thought I had only received what I ordered but there were freebies inside one of the packets and more seeds than what I ordered within each packet. I don’t believe stickers are available yet from the Canadian site.

If you don’t mind my asking, what did you order? Did you open the individual packets and count the beans? My first order, I thought I had only received what I ordered but there were freebies inside one of the packets and more seeds than what I ordered within each packet. I don’t believe stickers are available yet from the Canadian site.
Fair enough, just opened each packet. Ordered 5 strains, about $300 in seeds, received extra seeds per strain ordered but no "freebie seeds" and no stickers.

Friendly reminder for those expecting gear ....U.S post offices will be closed 12/5/18 in observance for George H.W. Bush's funeral .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back