Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black friday order in, time to get a bigger rubber made tote for my seed collection/addiction lol loving the stickers now comea the hard part what to grow next im thinking either all whites or all ogs [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ive g
Black friday order in time to get a bigger rubber made tote for my seed collection/addiction lol loving the stickers now comea the hard part what to grow next im thinking either all whites or all ogs [emoji848]

I've got the same problem. i cannot buy any more. 40 strains and 5 of each will take forever to go through. Not a bad problem to have though

Last edited:
Ive g

Ot the same problem i cannot buy any more. 40 strains and 5 of each will take forever to go through. Not a bad problem to have though
Definitely not a bad problem to have will be smoking on dank for years to come [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Hahaha just gonna start putting seeds in peoples stockings

Just wanted to thank Mitch and the team operating over at Mephisto! You guys really hooked it up this Black Friday. I received a freebie of something called "Sam's Crack", and the always generous 5 for 3 seed hookup with the delightful Grapey Walter, CDLC, and Gold Glue!!! Also a noteable mention, yall's sticker game is on point bomb-diggity. I ordered the whole pack and was NOT DISSAPOINTED. Super awesome Monday thanks to you guys, bless and keep on <3

Got a question on the freebie math. For 150 euro you get 15 freebies. If you do an order that is 300 euro, do you get 30 freebies or still only just 15? I did an order that was well over the 150 mark but not quite double. And only got the 15 freebs, not the 22 I was expecting. The website reads like you get max 15 freebies not matter what. So do you have to break your order up in to multiples to get the best freebies?

I did seperate orders, but got sams crack in both and a sour livers. So ya never know. I need to do a big livers run. Ive got several livers strains for freebies over the last 4 orders.
If you are doing a big Livers run, your carbon filter should be in top shape! Great smelly stuff .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back