Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto ...you guys have out done yourselves again!
I did two separate orders, First one as soon as the Black Friday doors opened, then another order the next day.
With the first order got 5 Sams Crack as a freebie
Second order another 5 Sams Crack and 5 Blue toof special pheno..almost a BOGO deal!!

@stan_mephisto :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Mine came in today on the EC..I didn't count but through the vials it looks like I got 10 or so Sam's Crack for freebies..Thanks guys..I was crossing my fingers for the GWK sticker and I actually received 2 of them so that's what's up.

IMG_20181201_155113.jpg

Woohoo! Seeds in!
20181201_132025.jpg

Main order
Grapey Walter, Grape Walker kush, white crack, gold glue, sour crack, Walter white, NCH, CDLC, sour stomper, Samsquanch, ghost Toof, and bubbasquanch. Gonna be a great year!

Fantastic freebies Stan!
2x Sam's Crack
Auto livers X Samsquanch
Blue roof special pheno
Auto livers
Blue Cush

2 months... I just flipped the lights for a couple photos, and have them set for scrog, so no early starts... gonna be February before I can drop. Wonder how many times I'll rearrange the grow before then?

Received the beans! Awesome sticker pack. Sams crack as freebies.. Got my GWK and White Chem with some BubbaSquanch.

Off topic Question: I need some GOOD Opinions on an a new LED, im changing up from HPS. I'm looking at KIng 600w at the moment?

Like the other said. Check out HLG quantum boards. $ per watt for high end led they are pretty hard to beat. Especially in the DIY section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back