Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the beans! Awesome sticker pack. Sams crack as freebies.. Got my GWK and White Chem with some BubbaSquanch.

Off topic Question: I need some GOOD Opinions on an a new LED, im changing up from HPS. I'm looking at KIng 600w at the moment?

Received the beans! Awesome sticker pack. Sams crack as freebies.. Got my GWK and White Chem with some BubbaSquanch.

Off topic Question: I need some GOOD Opinions on an a new LED, im changing up from HPS. I'm looking at KIng 600w at the moment?

cobshop.net..... @BigSm0 hook ya up.... autocobs, megacrop/greenleaf nutes & mephisto = looking like a damn fine grower, even if you aren't

Cobshop or DIY.

I started with 4 50W (200W total) DIY. And I just added another 5, for a running total of 450w. The 250w I just added cost me 350$.

@MattyMatt726 is right tho, quantum boards are the "next step" and if I were starting again....ummmm Samsung chips....:drool:

Attachments

• vivint-snapshot-2018-11-20-160446.png
    vivint-snapshot-2018-11-20-160446.png
    835.4 KB · Views: 53
@mephisto what other strains would you recommend for tough outdoor conditions? I'm not fussy weather sativa or indica dominant I love toking it all! Min daytime temperatures are always around 40c(100f) or better with humidity swings between 20-70%...next plants will be bubbasquanch and F.S×O.D i got as freebies, i can't wait to see how they handle it
An aloe foliar/soil drench will help handle the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back