Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first shipment arrived today!!!!! Got Sam's crack, bluetoof special, and The livers x samsquanch as my freebies. Have another shipment expected to be here Monday aswell! Praying for some Blue kush freebies.

Attachments

• IMG_20181130_110853_545.jpg
    IMG_20181130_110853_545.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 81
20181130_110631.jpg
20181130_110536.jpg
Anyone looking for some hearty plants to grow outdoors give S.O.D.K a try...these girls are tough! Temperatures have been as high as 44c(110f) with humidity in the 20s for weeks on end! They're nearly indestructible!

View attachment 980507 View attachment 980508 Anyone looking for some hearty plants to grow outdoors give S.O.D.K a try...these girls are tough! Temperatures have been as high as 44c(110f) with humidity in the 20s for weeks on end! They're nearly indestructible!
Looks like you’ll have a hardy harvest. Beautiful outdoor girls. Love them out in nature the way it should be.

Thanks man, i was hoping for a QP off of at least one of them but the last month has seen some shit growing conditions, which is sure going to affect final weight!
Looks like you’ll have a hardy harvest. Beautiful outdoor girls. Love them out in nature the way it should be.

@mephisto what other strains would you recommend for tough outdoor conditions? I'm not fussy weather sativa or indica dominant I love toking it all! Min daytime temperatures are always around 40c(100f) or better with humidity swings between 20-70%...next plants will be bubbasquanch and F.S×O.D i got as freebies, i can't wait to see how they handle it

Last edited:
Please tell me Mephisto stickers are available with orders in Canada. The US gets all the fun stuff! I’m happy for you all to get your Meph orders, and looking forward to mine, if it ever gets here, stupid Canada Post. I think I’m more excited for the unknown freebies than what I ordered! Waiting for a Mephisto order is like emptying the cereal box into a big bowl just to get to the prize at the bottom.

Please tell me Mephisto stickers are available with orders in Canada. The US gets all the fun stuff! I’m happy for you all to get your Meph orders, and looking forward to mine, if it ever gets here, stupid Canada Post. I think I’m more excited for the unknown freebies than what I ordered! Waiting for a Mephisto order is like emptying the cereal box into a big bowl just to get to the prize at the bottom.

I didn't get any stickers with my order.:frowny: But I did get AvT as my freebies.:cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back