Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately I want to be self sufficient. I want to only have to buy seeds if I want to diversify my stash (which I'll always do). Id like to not be reliant that the mailman will always be able to deliver seeds from far away lands to my door. Maybe some day I'll be able to buy seeds at the corner store and I won't have to hoard them, but it is not this day.

Besides, there is something very satisfying about putting a film canister with 200-300 seeds I made myself in the freezer.

True. Guess I would reverse a female to get fem seeds only. But totally understand your goal.

Ultimately I want to be self sufficient. I want to only have to buy seeds if I want to diversify my stash (which I'll always do). Id like to not be reliant that the mailman will always be able to deliver seeds from far away lands to my door. Maybe some day I'll be able to buy seeds at the corner store and I won't have to hoard them, but it is not this day.

Besides, there is something very satisfying about putting a film canister with 200-300 seeds I made myself in the freezer.

I hear you, am in Ca, and have watched all of this "legalization" crap.
This is all about money, pure and simple. They regulate out the mom and pops, and big pharma and tobacco are moving in...

Give it 5 years....

It'll be illegal to grow again... they don't make money off of us...

News last night had a story that they want to tax you if you give "medical" cannabis away.

Ol Moonbeam Brown and Nancy Pelosis nephew, Gobblehead Newsom are drooling over the additional revenue.

And these young dummies yell yea! We have legal weed!

I'll happily return to the shadows.

Ok, its 4:30am... just checked tracking, seeds are still walkabout...

So I might be a bit of a grumpy ol stoner this morning!

No brother, you're not being grumpy your telling it like it is. I have zero faith that the legalization train in the US won't get derailed by the man.

The police state is not just going to lay down and give in to the desires of those that it seeks to opress. Our battle is just begun. I'm enjoying this little interlude as an opportunity to to improve my growing abilities, genetics, and diversify.

It aint over till its over.......

No brother, you're not being grumpy your telling it like it is. I have zero faith that the legalization train in the US won't get derailed by the man.

The police state is not just going to lay down and give in to the desires of those that it seeks to opress. Our battle is just begun. I'm enjoying this little interlude as an opportunity to to improve my growing abilities, genetics, and diversify.

ddd2c562f47a4ce94741b8892cc8cc62.jpg

Mail man dropped off some goodies today! Can’t wait to drop some sour crack. Been wanting to add it to the collection for awhile now.

Received 5 pack of Auto Livers as the freebies! Pretty pumped about that too.. can’t find much info on the strain. Besides the lineage of it. I’ve grown out the Sour livers and loved it..,haven’t herd much about the auto livers tho. Anyone got any info or pics on it?

Thanks again @mephisto [HASHTAG]#FarmFriends[/HASHTAG]
I’ve been wondering the same, I got a few as freebies last year on bf. there’s very little out there about it. I’ve searched mephistos extinct discontinued page and it’s not on the list. From what I’ve heard it’s more of a cheese type then sour livers but I’d like to hear from @mephisto about it.

And gather equipment!

Watching a YT review... they're "cute" but does anyone else see an empty seed hull on their "super" weed?

Ok, tents open...deep breath... look @ the CDLC, I feel better now.

20181130_061725.jpg

Last edited:
CDLC is every bit the frost monster the grapey strains take a lot of credit for...
maybe a touch more reserved on the leaf sprinkles, but the buds are just the next level of grease and crust!

Last edited:
Blue Cush as my freebie anyone know what she's made of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back