Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if I got ahold of some Mephisto regs - my journey to the dark side would be complete . . .
Right,
There are a few of us around who were lucky enough to score mephisto auto regs when they auctioned off packs on Instagram a little over a yr ago. I may be the only one left on AFN.. There used to be two or three of us.. I've done journals on a couple of strains and posted pics of males and of collecting pollen. If you REALLY wanted to find some auto regs now, Im sure you could if you looked under the right rock!
Ya u can I have quite a few but not some of theirs yet hopefully.

Hmm I have zero interest in regs. But I'm happy you're happy to get em.

Ultimately I want to be self sufficient. I want to only have to buy seeds if I want to diversify my stash (which I'll always do). Id like to not be reliant that the mailman will always be able to deliver seeds from far away lands to my door. Maybe some day I'll be able to buy seeds at the corner store and I won't have to hoard them, but it is not this day.

Besides, there is something very satisfying about putting a film canister with 200-300 seeds I made myself in the freezer.

Ultimately I want to be self sufficient. I want to only have to buy seeds if I want to diversify my stash (which I'll always do). Id like to not be reliant that the mailman will always be able to deliver seeds from far away lands to my door. Maybe some day I'll be able to buy seeds at the corner store and I won't have to hoard them, but it is not this day.

Besides, there is something very satisfying about putting a film canister with 200-300 seeds I made myself in the freezer.

:smoking:

ddd2c562f47a4ce94741b8892cc8cc62.jpg

Mail man dropped off some goodies today! Can’t wait to drop some sour crack. Been wanting to add it to the collection for awhile now.

Received 5 pack of Auto Livers as the freebies! Pretty pumped about that too.. can’t find much info on the strain. Besides the lineage of it. I’ve grown out the Sour livers and loved it..,haven’t herd much about the auto livers tho. Anyone got any info or pics on it?

Thanks again @mephisto [HASHTAG]#FarmFriends[/HASHTAG]

Mail man dropped off some goodies today! Can’t wait to drop some sour crack. Been wanting to add it to the collection for awhile now.

Received 5 pack of Auto Livers as the freebies! Pretty pumped about that too.. can’t find much info on the strain. Besides the lineage of it. I’ve grown out the Sour livers and loved it..,haven’t herd much about the auto livers tho. Anyone got any info or pics on it?

I love the GWK slap I hope I get one package due tomorrow

Lucky guys... mail said today, nope... tracking shows it seems to be making a large circle around me.

Needs to be @ least a literacy test for USPS...it passed within 10 miles... now 70 away.

Lucky guys... mail said today, nope... tracking shows it seems to be making a large circle around me.

Needs to be @ least a literacy test for USPS...it passed within 10 miles... now 70 away.

Mine did the same thing...said it was going to be here this past Monday...ended up making a circle around the state and showing up 3 days later..gotta love usps! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shes a wonderful fruity sticky nuggets kinda girl IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back