Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming 2019

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Do you know which strains?

:drool::clapper::baby: God damn that SODK looks intense, What smells are coming off it? my SODK x Fantasmo smells like bubblegum with the slightest hint of diesel/gas
Pure orange ass lol she is all about that orange, hardly any fuel smell

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Do you know which strains?
From what has been said it will be the original line. I am hoping that grape crinkle will be available also as Mitch has said they didn’t want to drop it but tit was hard to reverse and make fem seeds perhaps in the future as a reg from a post he made here.

And here was me sitting here wondering what reg seeds to fiddle with outdoors etc :worship::worship::worship::worship: All of you guys at Mephisto just don't stop surprising me! :vibe: Yall like oprah with them seeds "You get some autos", "You get some regs" Mephisto for everyone! :shooty: Don't need anything else in my life anymore :crying:

Can't wait thanks for the newsletter. Gonna be some crazy day dreaming going on in this head when I'm stoned now. Had a chillum full from the first forum stomper i ran and put my pizza in the pantry an hour ago I just flipping realized it about 20 mins ago. Gonna be a good evening already
:crying:Glad that never happens to me...Hehe..to much Sour Hound and I used to get a temporary lobotomy. The other strains always makes the wife and I play one of our favorite games like......."What was I gonna do"...or.."What was I doing"...."What are YOU doing" all the classics Lol...Newsletter, I've been signed up for two yrs. and haven't gotten one yet.

I've not ordered from Mephisto in over a year,waiting on regular seeds do they have them now?when I go to there new site it want let me see the products page,I'm not new just had to make a new account I've been here all along,got some Stilton special soaking now,I don't worry about Black Friday sales cause the deals are always good.thanks for all you guys do it helps a lot of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back