Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you mephisto! Got my tracking number yesterday and it's getting shipped 30 minutes away from my house! Good to know the canadian mephisto site is so damn close to me! I've been following meph for a while now but havent been able to buy their beans because I refuse to buy overseas. So happy they are in canada!

Gonna be hard to decide what strain to pop first! I already have 3 of my 4 plant limit in my tent.. grape walker kush, white chem or jammy dodgers..

I have 3 (sweet skunk x c99) f x northern lights m. From peakseedsbc More sativa leaning so I'll probably go with the more indica one I got I guess

Update. Just got home to my package waiting for me. I got 5 sour crack as freebies!.. .ca site.. very happy!

Yes it can happen and Illuminato are untested F1 so since mephisto hasn't released any regs yet these are as close as I'll get glad lots more are coming can't wait.
Wouldnt that be considered hermie pollen so you wouldnt want to use that as it carries the hermie trait? You would only want to use male pollen or pollen from a purposely reversed female plant if im not mistaken.

Wouldnt that be considered hermie pollen so you wouldnt want to use that as it carries the hermie trait? You would only want to use male pollen or pollen from a purposely reversed female plant if im not mistaken.
Sorry confused on where you are going with this. I'm in no way using it. But I do dream of some mephisto regular beans to play with.

Coming 2019

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Can't wait thanks for the newsletter. Gonna be some crazy day dreaming going on in this head when I'm stoned now. Had a chillum full from the first forum stomper i ran and put my pizza in the pantry an hour ago I just flipping realized it about 20 mins ago. Gonna be a good evening already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back