Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a new girth tape measure coming this evening from a buddy, gonna have to start doing some serious recording and index card making of these strains meph does.
Has anyone found the download strain guide? On the new site yet, like having description of each bean I have on a index card in the Orange box .

Id be happy if they turned out half as good as yours [emoji41][emoji41]

I'll probably have closer to 15 with the extras cant wait for my black friday order gonna be a fire 2019 thats for sure
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Tag me in if you journal pls...:headbang:...and thank you :thanks:

Last edited:
Thank you mephisto! Got my tracking number yesterday and it's getting shipped 30 minutes away from my house! Good to know the canadian mephisto site is so damn close to me! I've been following meph for a while now but havent been able to buy their beans because I refuse to buy overseas. So happy they are in canada!

Gonna be hard to decide what strain to pop first! I already have 3 of my 4 plant limit in my tent.. grape walker kush, white chem or jammy dodgers..

I have 3 (sweet skunk x c99) f x northern lights m. From peakseedsbc More sativa leaning so I'll probably go with the more indica one I got I guess

Thank you mephisto! Got my tracking number yesterday and it's getting shipped 30 minutes away from my house! Good to know the canadian mephisto site is so damn close to me! I've been following meph for a while now but havent been able to buy their beans because I refuse to buy overseas. So happy they are in canada!

Gonna be hard to decide what strain to pop first! I already have 3 of my 4 plant limit in my tent.. grape walker kush, white chem or jammy dodgers..

I have 3 (sweet skunk x c99) f x northern lights m. From peakseedsbc More sativa leaning so I'll probably go with the more indica one I got I guess
GWK and Jammy Dodgers are both heavy indicas

Im currently growing both

Will we see Purple nuggets again? I really like the color and frost on the one I got going.

We have super limited quantities, the problem we had was that we had to have universal stock, and with taking offline payments it was impossible for us to monitor small stock levels. Four things need to change for us to be able to put it back in stock with the correct quantities in each location:

1) Have a website capable of having a live stock
2) Only accept online payments so a live stock is accurate and products won't oversell
3) Have a separate stock count for each location of distribution
4) Have a store that is separate for each customer based on their location so they can only buy from the correct distribution hub.

We are currently building new stores linked to each distribution hub (US, Canada & Rest of the World) that are able to be managed from the same place whilst being separate entities in their own right in terms of shipping and payment options, stock levels etc. The reason we're doing this initially was due to the payment problems we've been having - the US and Canada have a different protocol for fraud prevention and the 'trustworthiness' of the company you're sending your details to. Our store is configured to be compliant with the EU and almost every other place, so it works fine. However, some US and Canadian banks don't play by our rules and will block any payments made to locations they are unfamiliar with. There are two workarounds for us:

1) 'Hack' the protocols for our payment processing so that it could be accepted anywhere
2) Build separate stores for each location with the payment protocols set at the correct standard for each separate location.

Option two had the knock-on effect of helping us solve the conundrum of the first part of this post, so although it's much more work intensive it will be a better option for us long term. I hope that helps a little.

Brad

Found these and picked them off the ghost toof yesterday. Think she will still be ok.but they came quick.
IMG_20181127_075717.jpg

We have super limited quantities, the problem we had was that we had to have universal stock, and with taking offline payments it was impossible for us to monitor small stock levels. Four things need to change for us to be able to put it back in stock with the correct quantities in each location:

1) Have a website capable of having a live stock
2) Only accept online payments so a live stock is accurate and products won't oversell
3) Have a separate stock count for each location of distribution
4) Have a store that is separate for each customer based on their location so they can only buy from the correct distribution hub.

We are currently building new stores linked to each distribution hub (US, Canada & Rest of the World) that are able to be managed from the same place whilst being separate entities in their own right in terms of shipping and payment options, stock levels etc. The reason we're doing this initially was due to the payment problems we've been having - the US and Canada have a different protocol for fraud prevention and the 'trustworthiness' of the company you're sending your details to. Our store is configured to be compliant with the EU and almost every other place, so it works fine. However, some US and Canadian banks don't play by our rules and will block any payments made to locations they are unfamiliar with. There are two workarounds for us:

1) 'Hack' the protocols for our payment processing so that it could be accepted anywhere
2) Build separate stores for each location with the payment protocols set at the correct standard for each separate location.

Option two had the knock-on effect of helping us solve the conundrum of the first part of this post, so although it's much more work intensive it will be a better option for us long term. I hope that helps a little.

Brad
Not only making sure your genetics are the best but buying options and website too. Best freebies hands down. Only reason I’ve spent outside mephisto is cbd and photo strains. Really hard to buy another auto. Even the cbd and photo purchases were kinda eh with the freebies. Good ones but no where near as many and I order a 3 pack and get 3 boo. Mephisto math is what I’m used too. 3=5 perfect for my size space. Restock the ones I really like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back