Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was shipped this morning, I sent an email with the tracking number, I'm not sure if you received it. I'll try and figure out a way to get that resent to you if not.
Nope, didn't get it, I appreciate if you do shoot me the tracking number. Thanks!

You know you have too many seeds when you have multiple fridges to store them in.
I have 3 college dorm room fridges filled with seeds and spore's like so bad im purchasing another one Saturday cause I'm out room social media opened the door so many independent breeders are able to advertise on a grand scale by word of mouth no wait a click of a button, either way I believe we must support all auto growers and breeders because that's what is going to make change when the at home guy can do it, they are going to seek out autos just like microbrewery are, and Mephisto just so happens to be at the top. Not to many breeders will tell u where they got the parent strains, meph does and they are proud to show you that in strain description. Being a photo guy for years that is a extra trusty and honest note when they do that why because the word respect. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] commercial breeder right here, several in that group for me but when ur in the USA shipping to me u getting a extra star by ur name. I'm stoned as flip on forum stomper doobie and about to eat this 9 types of Mephisto strains made in to one jar of oil then (was 4.76g of wax before I melted in to the oil, from trimmings) made in to brownies before I go in to work. I let a buddy test the mephisto brownies yesterday said hes never been so high in his life mind u he's 61 so he knows a buzz.

I have 3 college dorm room fridges filled with seeds and spore's like so bad im purchasing another one Saturday cause I'm out room social media opened the door so many independent breeders are able to advertise on a grand scale by word of mouth no wait a click of a button, either way I believe we must support all auto growers and breeders because that's what is going to make change when the at home guy can do it, they are going to seek out autos just like microbrewery are, and Mephisto just so happens to be at the top. Not to many breeders will tell u where they got the parent strains, meph does and they are proud to show you that in strain description. Being a photo guy for years that is a extra trusty and honest note when they do that why because the word respect. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] commercial breeder right here, several in that group for me but when ur in the USA shipping to me u getting a extra star by ur name. I'm stoned as flip on forum stomper doobie and about to eat this 9 types of Mephisto strains made in to one jar of oil then (was 4.76g of wax before I melted in to the oil, from trimmings) made in to brownies before I go in to work. I let a buddy test the mephisto brownies yesterday said hes never been so high in his life mind u he's 61 so he knows a buzz.

How many seeds do you figure you have?

tempted to re-write what I said earlier about when you know you have too many seeds just because of you. like wow, that is shocking really. 3 beer fridges.

You know you have too many seeds when you need a Cray supercomputer to open up the Excel file you use to track the seeds.

Anyway, respect. Like what you say about supporting good indie breeders.

I think you guys need to revisit that illuminauto freebie sour stomper x fantasmo express.

It’s above and beyond the best plant in my tent. So oily and deep green! Fan leaves are covered with trichs. I’m unsure if this is standard Mephisto look but fuck it looks so dank. The smell is unreal too. Strong.
ADFDFA8C-CB50-4691-99FC-CAE818099D81.jpeg

How many seeds do you figure you have?

tempted to re-write what I said earlier about when you know you have too many seeds just because of you. like wow, that is shocking really. 3 beer fridges.

You know you have too many seeds when you need a Cray supercomputer to open up the Excel file you use to track the seeds.

Anyway, respect. Like what you say about supporting good indie breeders.
Well in respect of one of my mentors of many years passed away last year, so that was one given to me but the others ice worked on by me self. And i do have friends who breed photos that always drop off goodies. 2.5 solid full of seeds, 1.5 all spores for the magic trick show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back