Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan brother are you anywhere near mailing out invoices in the mid 100's?! I got an email Sunday it was packed just checking the status
Most of the 100s did go out today. Some didnt make it cuz the post office was a fucking shit show. Tracking numbers usually go out in the evening, have to wait for them to be scanned in.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Holy cow, that is a lot of strains in one order. you're probably they guy who crashed the website Friday morning! did you order 18 packs of each? :biggrin:

you starting a wish list for next year already? Double Grape is a must have strain too, but won't be available until the new year. CDLC is good too. And Sky Walker.
Justice variety aswell as quality! This is my first purchases with meph, did 10 strains at first and 5 the next day. Did 5 packs of the illuminautos and than mostly 3 packs of the rest and some singles.

Most of the 100s did go out today. Some didnt make it cuz the post office was a fucking shit show. Tracking numbers usually go out in the evening, have to wait for them to be scanned in.

Sweet I have invoice 142 as well as my Saturday order because I couldn't resist 476

I have yet to get an invoice email but the purchase did go through my bank. Pretty sure we talked over the weekend

Youll recieve an email when packed and shipped next.

I got an email for my 1st order on Friday saying it was packed, but no mention of shipped. Hopefully the freebies for my 2nd order aren't the same as this one. I would have placed one order for everything, but my CC didn't work on Friday so I signed up for a bitcoin account to place my order, but I was limited to $100. After they fixed the CC problem I placed another order.
1.jpg

Dear Stan,

I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said that orders were gonna come out as they went in, my order was placed on Friday night, I got an email saturday morning

"Your order ######## has been updated with a status of Processing.

bla bla bla

Order packed - ready for dispatch"

Any idea of when I'll even get an invoice to begin with?

Thanks in advance.

Dear Stan,

You said that orders were gonna come out as they went in, my order was placed on Friday night, I got an email saturday morning

bla bla bla

Thanks in advance.
Let me know if you need my order number please

Dear Stan,

bla bla bla

Thanks in advance.

That looks like one of my orders to me. If you send me your order # then I'll have a goosey for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back