Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice forest of colas! Was that plant topped?
Thank you and yes dude she was topped:smiley1:....she is in my grow journal in indoor grows...check it out dude its Vapo's Monster Grow Show:smiley1::astar::smiley1:

If you are (stateside?), tracking your BF order religiously like me and fiend8ng f9r an update:

I just saw that my order (Order # 000010674) is complete and a tracking number was issued at 11am CST. I did not see any confirmation emails in my inbox or spam but thankfully I managed to use my Meph account for this order.

This information was posted within the last two hours on the Meph US website.

Thanks Stan, Brad, and all the rest of the Meph crew for getting this sale organized and launched in such short order!

Wellllll i be damn look at all them colas, grabbed 10 pk of jammy dodgers cant wait to drop a few

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
hope they all turn out like mine...or better......:headbang:

CDLC day 76-80 in there somewhere, but after her , boy can't wait to see the crème tasmo.
IMG_20181127_093608.jpg

Can't forget the White Chem, these tops are heavy, @archie gemmill I'm starting to have a passion for the White's, Walter outside was greatly, white crack beautiful rocks right, now this, so I've had the chemist and his rock now it's time to try the mad lab!!!
IMG_20181127_093948.jpg

My group though still raves for DGrape. I like it but it's a evening on the boat dock kinda girl in my opinion. It seems several here love it also. I think for bed/pain reason.

Can anyone tell me if GWK is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], or is Grape Crinkle [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Ordered GWK of course, seen enough talk about it, but I haven't heard to much about the GC anyone have a short hand review of or between?

Can't forget the White Chem, these tops are heavy, @archie gemmill I'm starting to have a passion for the White's, Walter outside was greatly, white crack beautiful rocks right, now this, so I've had the chemist and his rock now it's time to try the mad lab!!!View attachment 979160

My group though still raves for DGrape. I like it but it's a evening on the boat dock kinda girl in my opinion. It seems several here love it also. I think for bed/pain reason.

Can anyone tell me if GWK is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], or is Grape Crinkle [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Ordered GWK of course, seen enough talk about it, but I haven't heard to much about the GC anyone have a short hand review of or between?
If u go back there r some smoke reports. They stopped offering as an artisanal because it didn’t like to be reversed to make fem seeds. Super frosty and potent. Why everything she touches turns out to be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back