Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm collecting now as it happens. I have over 20 strains and quite a few unexpected freebies so they do add up and you do get a bit addicted to buying them on whims not just sales. I am going to try and go cold turkey now and wait until next BF sale and hopefully get a nice big vial of Double Grape.

Peeps with lots of beans now, probably way more than you need right now, don't forget to store them properly. Sealed in a fridge with some silica is what I do.

Good luck on going cold turkey @lunarman. I wasn't going to order during this sale but I caved this morning. Once beans these arrive I'll have a least 34 Mephisto flavours, maybe more depending what freebies I get.

I'm collecting now as it happens. I have over 20 strains and quite a few unexpected freebies so they do add up and you do get a bit addicted to buying them on whims not just sales. I am going to try and go cold turkey now and wait until next BF sale and hopefully get a nice big vial of Double Grape.

Peeps with lots of beans now, probably way more than you need right now, don't forget to store them properly. Sealed in a fridge with some silica is what I do.
Yep that's how I've always done it. Yep run 9 in a 4*4 and save the extra for the vault.

Good luck on going cold turkey @lunarman. I wasn't going to order during this sale but I caved this morning. Once beans these arrive I'll have a least 34 Mephisto flavours, maybe more depending what freebies I get.

35 strains of Meph??? wow that is a full fledged addiction! I'm actually at 26 now and maybe even more depending on the freebies I get. I was thinking of culling some but when I spent some time looking at the strains I have, there isnt one that I'd want to let go. Now that says something right there.

Stan brother are you anywhere near mailing out invoices in the mid 100's?! I got an email Sunday it was packed just checking the status

I just got 15 different strains this BF ! First time ordering mephisto super excited. Actually put a order in Friday morning and had to go back for more on Saturday with another order lol. I got these strains
1. Samsquanch
2. Bubbasquanch
3. Gold glue
4. Grape Walker Kush
5. Ghost toof
6. Sweet n sour
7. S.O.D.K
8. Sour Crack
9. Strawberry Nuggets
10. Forum Stomper.
11. Chendogging
12. Sour livers
13. White crack
14. Deez nuggs
15. Northern cheese haze

I just got 15 different strains this BF ! First time ordering mephisto super excited. Actually put a order in Friday morning and had to go back for more on Saturday with another order lol. I got these strains
1. Samsquanch
2. Bubbasquanch
3. Gold glue
4. Grape Walker Kush
5. Ghost toof
6. Sweet n sour
7. S.O.D.K
8. Sour Crack
9. Strawberry Nuggets
10. Forum Stomper.
11. Chendogging
12. Sour livers
13. White crack
14. Deez nuggs
15. Northern cheese haze

Holy cow, that is a lot of strains in one order. you're probably they guy who crashed the website Friday morning! did you order 18 packs of each? :biggrin:

you starting a wish list for next year already? Double Grape is a must have strain too, but won't be available until the new year. CDLC is good too. And Sky Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back