Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i couldnt change that mid sale. I was pretty good at catching it during packing though. If you did get GWK instead of white chem just let me know.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Stan. Last night I ordered a 5 Pack of ghost toof... all I could afford. Sorry to waste a box on such a small order. Any chance I could swap that for a gold glue and chemdogging and owe you 20 cents? I was gonna try to cancel and reorder but unsure how that process works.

I think I’d be happier with a small variety but if you can’t swing it it’s okay!

Hey Stan. Last night I ordered a 5 Pack of ghost toof... all I could afford. Sorry to waste a box on such a small order. Any chance I could swap that for a gold glue and chemdogging and owe you 20 cents? I was gonna try to cancel and reorder but unsure how that process works.

I think I’d be happier with a small variety but if you can’t swing it it’s okay!
Pm me your order number ill see what i can do

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I ordered Friday morning when gates opened, It took awhile, which was expected. But, CC went through. Never did get an Email Confirmation , It did show up on my CC online statement. Went to Website, clicked on "orders and returns" at botttom of page , said processed. check tracking number.....its sitting at my local post office as of lastnight!...will have them today when I get home from work! Outstanding Mephisto....Outstanding!

I ordered Friday morning when gates opened, It took awhile, which was expected. But, CC went through. Never did get an Email Confirmation , It did show up on my CC online statement. Went to Website, clicked on "orders and returns" at botttom of page , said processed. check tracking number.....its sitting at my local post office as of lastnight!...will have them today when I get home from work! Outstanding Mephisto....Outstanding!
Nice.

.ca site doesnt have a sign in or profile system.. only guest orders.. I wish I could check that kind of info. Oh well, I know I'll get it eventually I just hope I didnt waste my money on the tracking number if I'm not gonna get one ($7 extra Canadian for the tracker)

.ca site doesnt have a sign in or profile system.. only guest orders.. I wish I could check that kind of info. Oh well, I know I'll get it eventually I just hope I didnt waste my money on the tracking number if I'm not gonna get one ($7 extra Canadian for the tracker)
It’s at the bottom of the site. Orders and returns.

I would live to get some of your genetics but truenorthseeds dont have any autos, all are out of stock. And this is week 2 that I've been trying to get some from them.

I would live to get some of your genetics but truenorthseeds dont have any autos, all are out of stock. And this is week 2 that I've been trying to get some from them.
Order direct. They ship from within the states if your in the states if your in Canada order from their Canadian store and they ship from within Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back