Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (21).gif

So @stan_mephisto are the order numbers the actual number order you were? Like my order number is 000012156, does that mean 12,155 people ordered before me? That’s insane if it is, I placed my order less than 12 hours after the sale went live. I can’t even imagine how many more orders came in after mine. That’s a LOT of packages to prep and send out, and you guys are still taking the time to communicate with people asking questions here. You guys are machines!

So @stan_mephisto are the order numbers the actual number order you were? Like my order number is 000012156, does that mean 12,155 people ordered before me? That’s insane if it is, I placed my order less than 12 hours after the sale went live. I can’t even imagine how many more orders came in after mine. That’s a LOT of packages to prep and send out, and you guys are still taking the time to communicate with people asking questions here. You guys are machines!
I got my order in a as soon as it would allow. I was checking every once in a while. Received first email right away still waiting on second. Payment email I got thank u for payment with an order number. Order 10,681 that email was received at 9:16 am Friday so it’s just the way things go I guess. Busy times. I’m just gonna drop what I have tomorrow.

...Like my order number is 000012156, does that mean 12,155 people ordered before me? ...

I was able to get an order placed at the 3 hour mark. The order number is 107xx, for reference. I was awake at the start (3am PST) but couldn't get in for abit. Didn't mean to be awake at that hour, just had some turkey indigestion I had to deal with. :gassy:

Took a while for mine too... order in yesterday morning then confirm... got the invoice email about an hr ago.
Hmm I ordered mine 3 hrs after the sale started, first I could get through, and have only received confirmation email. I really wanna drop a GWK and possibly a ghost toof. Along with a cdlc and white chem I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back